A 1900's 2-story home nestled in trees with circular drive. Quiet
Private New furnishings: a Shabby Chic Country French Flair. Each of 5 bedroom has its own charm. Walking distance to the Village of Tivoli. Close to Bard College & Hudson River.
We have tried to create a Country Get-A-Way Location. There is open space all around the Chateau. There is a wrap around porch perfect for relaxing, reading or enjoying time outdoors in the fresh air in our Adirondack Chairs. There is an outdoor deck on the second floor which is also a perfect place to meditate. We have provided a fully functional Kitchen so that you can cook up a storm. Great for small Family Reunions, Bard Parents' Weekend, Bard Graduation, Bridal Showers, Spiritual Retreats, and as a home base for exploring the Mid-Hudson Valley as a tourist. It's a four season retreat space for friends and family. Enjoy!
Guests will be able to use the entire house as well as the large yard next door which has space for games i.e., badminton. If just two people stay, we request that you only use one bedroom. Off-street parking places for 5-6 cars on circular drive or the area off to the right of the Drive.
Общение с гостями
We live in Rhinebeck, NY and are 15 minutes away and will be available by cell phone at all times. Only time we would come onto property is to assist with your checking-in and for maintenance. Cleaning Service will come every week between 1-4 pm (generally Thursdays). During spring and summer the grounds will be maintained We will notify you when anyone will be on the property during your visit.
Другие важные подробности
Right next door to us as you go into the Village of Tivoli is a public park. There is a Bard Shuttle stop right there. Wonderful Library at Village Town Hall which is next to the Fire Department. We provide Breakfast foods which you will need to prepare.
Hope guests will feel at home and respect our property.
Check-in time is 4 pm and Check-out time is 12 pm.
1) Only registered guests may stay in the house. We require the first and last names of all guests.
2) No Pets.
3) No Smoking in the House or on any of the porches or upstairs deck. Please dispose of all butts in cans we provide. $50 fee for any cigarette butts found anywhere except in the cans.
4) If guests use the washer & dryer, please follow instructions that are found in the Utility Room on the second floor.
5) No big events without prior approval. We will negotiate for any large gatherings as there will be extra fees. Fees will depend on the event.
6) Please respect your neighbors. No loud music or noise after 10 p.m.
7) If there is any problem on the property during your stay, please contact us right away. If anything is broken, please set it aside and let us know. Thank You.