The VEBIS GUEST HOUSE is located in a tree-lined avenue that can be accessed fromVialeGuglielmo Marconi, a long and lively street that connects Trastevere, Rome's historic district, with the modern district of EUR.
Our property - with free internet - has a dining area with kitchenette and two double bedrooms ( "Bunch of Grapes” Room and "Raspberry” Room ), each equipped with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.
In a completely new, warm and family environment, our guests will find spacious and comfortable rooms furnished with simplicity and a touch of creativity.
“BUNCH OF GRAPES” ROOM
Our room "Bunch of Grapes" has a double bed, a private bathroom with shower, bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries and hair dryer.
It 's also equipped with a safe. It can accommodate an extra bed for children.
Upon arrival our guests will receive a welcome kit.
Our staff will be pleased to welcome them and advise them to best organize the visit of the eternal city or to book guided tours.
And laundry services' also available on site (Required a surcharge)
Общение с гостями
Every morning our guests can enjoy an Italian breakfast in the common room or a continental breakfast (available on request).
In our lounge you can relax after a busy day around the city, you can surf the Internet, read a newspaper or a magazine and you can play a game of chess or cards or just enjoy a happy hour (on request).
Другие важные подробности
HOW TO REACH US
On HIGHWAYS (Naples, Florence, L'Aquila, Civitavecchia),
1. take the G.R.A. and exit n. 28 (Via Ostiense -direction center)
2. continue on the Via del Mare, to arrive to Viale Guglielmo Marconi,
3.cross the "Marconi Bridge" (also called White Bridge) on the River Tiber and
4. after Piazza Righi turn the first right into Via Silvestro Gherardi (near Barclay, Renault, Citroen)
From Termini Station,
1. take the Bus Line 170, get off at Marconi / Righi (21 stops) and cross Piazza Righi
2. or take the Metro line "B" -directionLaurentina, get off at “Marconi” station and then take Bus Line 170 (4 stops) and get off at Marconi / Gherardi.
From the FIUMICINO AIRPORT (Leonardo da Vinci),
1. take the train to Ostiense Station
2. in Piazzale Ostiense take the Metro line "B" (direction Laurentina) and get off Marconi station.
3. At the metro exit, wait for the bus line 170 and after 4 stops, get off at Marconi / Gherardi stop.
From the CIAMPINO AIRPORT ,
1.take the Shuttle Service Ciampino / Roma Termini and get off at Termini station.
2. Here you can take:
-the Bus Line 170 and get off at Marconi / Righi (21 stops), then cross Piazza Righi;
-the Metro line "B" direction Laurentina (Marconi stop) and exit the metro to wait for the bus line 170 and after 4 stops get off at Marconi / Gherardi stop
The price doesn’t include the tourist tax, which has to be paid in cash on arrival - Euro 3,50 per person per night.
In fact the amount of the tourist tax varies according to the city in which the guesthouse or the hotel is located.
Upon check-in, our guests will have to show their identification documents to our staff for recording.
CHILDREN ARE WELCOME.
Children under 3 years stay free (cradles or beds).
All children older than 3 years are charged EUR 10 per night (extra beds).
Adults are charged EUR 10 per night (extra beds).
Maximum capacity of extra bed is one per room.
Any type of extra bed or cradle is available on request and subject to confirmation by the guesthouse.
Small pets are allowed upon request under a small fee.
Smoking is not allowed in the entire Property.
* when you leave the room, you must switch off the air conditioning
* Please adjust the volume of the radio and TV and avoid nighttime noises during the following hours:
10:00 pm to 7:00 am and
02:00 pm to 04:00 pm.
* For safety reasons, access to the apartment is allowed only to registered guests
У этого хозяина 2 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы