This apartment was perfect for my needs. I initially booked for a week, and because i loved it here, i extended for another week. I have a lot to say, so bear with me.
1. Khun toon replies fast to any enquiries. And she speaks very good english!
2. The location is very accessible, right in front of the BRT bus station, and only for 5baht fare!
3. The apartment has a kitchen, which was important for me because i prepare/cook my own meals.
4. The apartment is walking distance to tesco lotus and central rama 3, and the supermarket was important for me too. There's also a 7-11 store close by.
5. The apartment is so spacious! Im guessing 40-50 sqm.
6. If you plan to do your laundry, there's a laundry&dryer machine downstairs for a very reasonable price! And the balcony is ready with a pole to hang your laundry too.
7. The apartment has all the basics you need. Exactly "your home away from home". Feel free to ask khun toon (= for anything about her apartment. Should i mention, the gym and pool is a bonus too!
8. Khun toon was the best host! I had quite a lot of requests, i feel sorry for all these requests, but she provided them all! I am really, really, really thankful for granting all my requests. It was about some basic things you need in your room, and provided all of my requests.
9. The best thing too, when you book her apartment, there's NO hidden fees. You get to book exactly the price of what you see.
I've done my research, checking almost all apartments/rooms within the area. I've noticed that other apartments have hidden fees, that's really annoying. Also, you can stay minimum of 1 night, while other apartment/rooms require at least 2 or 3 night's stay.
My only comment is that, its a little hard explaining to taxi drivers where the apartment is. But you can also request for khun toon to write it in thai language so you can show it to the driver. Or another, you can tell the taxi driver "tawandeng" or "long beer" and they know where that is.
Btw, keep in mind that this is not a hotel so dont expect for luxuries that hotels provide.
Overall, i could say that this is definitely an "easy living" apartment with a reasonable price! If the ratings is 1-10, 10 is the highest, i would rate it with a BIG FAT 10! Highly recommended! The apartment was perfect for all my needs, and i would definitely come back here myself. And highly recommend too!!!
My biggest thank you khun toon! Looking forward to see you again on my next visit! ＼(^o^)/