Very central location, Jazz Residences Makati.
VERY IDEAL FOR ON TRANSIT, SHORT OR LONG TERM STAYS.
Rent directly to the owner.
No additional charge for more than 2 guests.
However for more than a month stay, electricity consumption cap is 2,000 PHP. Exceeding consumption will be charged to the guest.
Single bed with pull out bed.
Sofa storage and can be used as day bed.
Foldable wall mounted study table.
Clothes cabinet and hanger rack.
Iron and ironing board.
Free Wireless Unlimited internet, subscription of max speed of 8Mbps. Average speed during day is 3-4Mbps.
TV with cable channels
Kitchen includes stove, cookware, kettle, refrigerator, microwave, rice cooker and other kitchen tools.
2 seater breakfast dining table.
Bathroom facilities with Shower Heater.
Linens, towels, and hair dryer available.
Extra pillows, linens and towels are stored in the sofa storage.
Building is secured with CCTV on common areas, security guard and lobby is 24/7.
Automatic fire detection and alarm system.
Fire extinguisher available in room.
Building's Standby generator set for common areas and in unit basic needs such as lights and stove.
Building facilities includes hotel type lap swimming pool, childrens pool & play area, jogging trail, lounge areas. Gym facility is restricted to unit owners only.
Jazz Mall is located in the same building, has SM hypermarket, Restaurants like Vikings, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf , Laundry shop, Salon, ready to go Food Kiosk opens from 10am til 9pm.
Общение с гостями
I am residing in Dubai and managing it through online. My Aunt is managing the unit, works and lives close to the apartment. Her contact number will surely be communicated upon reservation.
Другие важные подробности
South cemetery is close by, if you are uncomfortable seeing it in the window, please consider this information. However the stunning view of the Manila Bay sunset is breathtaking! No building in direct view, open air space to enjoy a priceless sunset view.
- No extra charge for more than 2 person but please inform in advance.
- No smoking inside the unit.
- No parties or loud noises late at night.
- Kindly turn off lights and air conditioning when heading out and upon checking out.
- Trash collection is scheduled 3 times a day ( 7-9am, 1-3pm, 8-10pm), housekeeping bell rings upon collection otherwise you can bring the trash on the 2nd floor area if it is quite an amount of trash.
- Please do not re-arrange cables/wires, if you must need to hook your laptop or appletv please ensure to return it as initially turnover to you upon check in.
- If any furnitures/facilities is damaged, please report immediately
У этого хозяина 6 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm currently working as Regional Customer Operations Manager for a German Biscuit Manufacturer International Sales team based in Dubai.
My Property Manager is Mrs. Jovita Quiban, she is handling all the operations for all the units.
I'm a full pledge wanderer and my favorites would be South Spain, Tuscany, all of South Korea and New York.