Special Deal Only Available Now!
4min to Ikebukuro, 14min to Shinjuku, 20min to Shibuya, Harajuku, Akihabara by Yamanote Line!
The nearest station is Sugamo "巣鴨", Yamanote Line/Toei Mita Line.
ONLY 1 change at Nippori from Tokyo Narita Airport!
All furniture are NEW! 2 comfortable large beds!
Free portable Wifi is provided!
All furniture, including washing machine, TV, refrigerator, table, bed, hair dryer, kettle, etc. are NEW!
Very clean, neat, and convenient!
All areas in the room.
Общение с гостями
If you have any questions, you can call or message me and I will assist you as soon as I become available.
-Keep quiet for neighbors
-Please do not leave trash inside the building (OK in the room)
-If you cook at the room, please be careful of using the gas cooker and turn on the smoke remover
-Only guests can stay over (No friends, family, etc.)
-Do not break/steal the stuffs in the room
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. Please email or call me directly, if you need help.
8. DEPOSIT: I don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
9. YOU MUST separate the trash.
The most important thing in Japanese culture!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is ok in Tokyo.
10. Please pay extra attention when you cook with the gas cooker. (For your safety) Do not forget to turn on the smoke remover, when you cook!
11. If someone asks who you are, please tell "I am a friend of Rina at room 406."
Thanks for your cooperation!
I will message you how to get the keys when you check-in by yourselves prior to your arrival date!
Hi all, my name is Rina.
For about 8 years, I have lived in Shanghai, Mainland China, and California in the United States.
I speak Mandarin Chinese, Shanghai-Dialect and English, besides Japanese.
I would like to interact with people from other countries and show what is great about Japan (Food, Culture, People, Shopping, Sightseeing, Relaxation, etc.)
Hopefully my place and I could help you make the most memorable and the best travel experience in Japan!