All-New Female Only Shared Room. Up to 8 peoples sharing the room. The location is quite central, the front of apartment is one of 5 stars hotel "Swiss Hotel Osaka". As you know how this location is good and surround atmosphere is safe and amazing. This is most closest apartment from Nankai Namba Station. Surrounding are shops and restaurants. Too much central and never build the apartment around. Easy access for every sightseeing spots in Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Tokyo... Everywhere in Japan.
===== Important House Rules =====
Please follow those rules and peaceful stay with neighborhoods.
We will send the house rule PDF file for your e-mail address after you reserved. Please read again and sign for it, then send it us by e-mail before check-in. We will confirm it again with you at check-in.
- This is not a hotel or hostel, just we renting our private house. Also we have no service like them. For instance, breakfast, clean the room everyday while the guest stay.
- If the guest who wants to drink an alcohol in the room, please don't talk loud or make any noises. The apartment living elder person, baby and kids also. Please respect them and you can drink. Especially to prevent any problem with neighborhoods, please avoid those places to drink: Balcony, Communal Area and Any Other Places in the apartment.
- Strictly never smoke in any place in the apartment. The residents are having baby and kids. If the guest who wants to smoke can go in front of convenience store. In 1 min by walk it has. If the guest wants to smoke, please ask us the right place at check-in. We and other guests also use the room, please don't bring any smoke smells into the room. If it's left we would claim the additional cleaning fee from your deposit.
- Strictly minimize the volume and do not make a noise at night in the room and balcony also (after 8:00PM). Please understand this is not a hotel or hostel, just a one of individual house.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
- Strictly check-out from the room until 11:00AM. We have the next guest. If pass the time, we will need an additional service fee 1,500JPY per an hour. We don’t want to do it and please don't make any problems for the other guest. Please leave the room with plenty of time (about before 10-15min from that time is good).
- Strictly prohibit to enter the people at any premises of our apartment who apart from the guests who booked and stay. If you want to meet somebody, you can meet outside of apartment or cafe and shops around the apartment. The apartment security checking the 24 hours. If they seems strangers for them, they will call us. Don't make any inconvenience for yourself.
- If you have any problem, please ask us directly. Do not ask neighborhood, guard and surround peoples.
===== For convenience to stay with neighborhood =====
If somebody rings the doorbell (like sales/delivery), please do not answer. It because of prevent to make any problems. If we need to visit your room, we contact you in advance. And if anyone approaches you to talk, you don’t need to answer for them to prevent any causes.
===== Case not return the deposit =====
- Pollute any furniture or place (kitchen, table, cousin, bed, wall...)
- Broke something or Need to fix something
- If Lost the Room Key
- If break this “Important House Rules"
У этого хозяина 1186 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi there, I'm Kaz from Osaka in Japan.
【 100% Japanese staff and we born in Osaka 】
【 OVER 1201 SATISFIED REVIEWS! 】
【 Reply 100% 】
【 Reply as soon as possible (at latest 24hours: season time we would need some time) 】
【 Answer any kind of questions 】
【 Fluent English/Japanese conversation 】
I usual working as business consulting for younger entrepreneur. Also doing graphic designer, web programmer and hundred of businesses.
I belongs to two volunteering teem. One is solving the problem of foreigner tourists in Japan. We find a person who lost and finding their way, and ask to show the way to find their way. And I belongs another volunteering team which helping for poor children. Our mission is the energy will be delivered to children from Osaka. I'm very grateful the people, this environment, and to be able to do this things and for this opportunities.
Now I'm interested in playing sports (soccer, basketball, ski, snow boarding, ice hockey), playing music (drum and acoustic guitar) and listening, learn the cultural differences, meeting/talking new peoples, cooking Japanese/Italian cuisine, travel all over the world and more.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask us. Also we are very known at Kansai area (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe...). Please leave any kind of information to us.
I want to international exchange with all tourists. We don't drink, but if you have a time, let's talk.
=== For All Tourists ===
We highly recommend to chose Japanese Expert Host who has over 800 good reviews. They has great trust and would very kind to solve your questions and problems. If the host meet when you check-in in person, it would be more HONEST HOST. To meet in person is natural thing as host who rent a room. But if there is no confident about the room or room quality, who don't want to meet to you. So you can understand with it what host has the mind when they rent them house. We don't want to waste your important trip in our country, Japan. So this one of suggestion from our Airbnb Host experience (we doing over 3 years).
Have a great time in Japan.