Available for Short Lets:
Located within reach of the River Thames, this contemporary two bedroomed apartment offers spacious living throughout, allocated off-street parking and porter services and access to the mature communal gardens.
Two bedroomed ground floor apartment
Separate Enterance to the flat
Prestigious Kew Riverside Park Development
24-hour concierge and CCTV
Communal gardens and allocated off-street
Fabulous reception room with dining area
Fully Equipped Kitchen (Oven, Hub, Toaster, Fryer, Plates, Cutlery, Serving Plates, Cups, Water Glasses, Wine Glasses, Champaign Glasses, Cooking Utensils, etc...)
One Parking Space for the tenant (But visitors can get a parking permit from The Concierge)
Extremely Close to R68 Bus Stop
Very Close to Kew Underground Station
Kew Retail Park Shopping Center just around the corner
Kids Friendly Home (Moses Basket and Two Travel Cot Beds, Baby Bathtub, Baby Feeding Highchair are all Available Upon Request)
1. We need you to email us passport copies of all who will be living inside the flat right after booking confirmation and before arrival
2. We would as well like you to take photos of the flat upon your arrival and email or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) them to us on your first night, and if there are any damages kindly take photos of them and send them too. That is just for security reasons but everything is at perfect shape and the flat is a brand new one and very clean, so kindly feel home and keep it as tidy and as clean as yours
3. Kindly inform us from day one after your arrival if there is anything with the cleanliness of the flat that you're not happy with because we're abroad at the moment and can't really check after the housekeepers and we rely on the photos they send us after cleaning
4. If you need a parking place you need to inform us ahead of time. To get a parking permit, you should head to the concierge to get a parking permit every three days
5. Please bare in mind that the concierge won't be and will never be responsible for the key collecting or leaving process as it's against the compounds rules. So make sure you give us your exact checkin and checkout time so we can arrange someone to handle the key part.
6. Kindly note that you cannot use the garden for Barbeque or washing or hanging clothes it's just for relaxation, as mentioned on our flat page it's a communal garden
7. Our boiler is a manual one, check the note at the storage door where the boiler is, it explains that you need to fill it with water manually and press the (To activate On-Peak boost black button) 20 minutes prior using hot water to guarantee a nice hot bath or using the kitchens hot water tap, kindly do not complain from hot water if you're not familiar with manual boilers.
8. Kindly make sure you ventilate the flat every now and then to avoid any moulds and mildews. There is a dehumidifier in flat that needs to be emptied from water once full. And during high showers and cooking kindly set it on its maximum performance then back to the normal settings when done.
9. Please never hesitate to contact us at anytime during your entire stay regardless of what time it is during the day, We will always be there to assist you at all times