Welcome to picturesque and peaceful Soap Creek Valley. Tucked away in a river valley, only 15 minutes from the college town of Corvallis, the house is situated on 5 acres, with abundant access to hiking and running trails. It's a wildlife paradise!
1. No shoes in the house.
2. No smoking anywhere on the property.
3. Be respectful of the peaceful nature of the valley and neighbors. It's a great place to live and you will enjoy the serenity and quiet.
4. I am fairly flexible with check-in and check-out times as long as there aren't prior arrangements with other guests. You can also store luggage or bikes if you are off to the hills or elsewhere for a couple of days. Just ask!
5. Treat this place like you would your own--don't put your smelly feet on the furniture--fall asleep on the couch overnight, etc.
6. Respect the other guests when in common areas. If you are going to watch a movie on your computer, please use headphones.
7. Please do not use the house as a social gathering place. Yes, I have arrived home to have parties going on. The house is for guests, not all of your friends too!
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 56 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi, I have just moved back to Oregon after living in the beautiful Highlands of Scotland for the last 8 years.
I love to hillwalk, explore, bike, long-distance hike, visit outdoor markets, read, visit cultural places, make new and interesting friends and try all sorts of new food. I'm pretty much game for anything! Trying out new crafts and especially crafting new things out of old and refinishing furniture are a few of my passions. I also spend my time sewing and knitting. My latest endeavors are woodworking and weaving.
I am good at keeping busy and exploring places on my own and never get bored. I usually arrive with a whole list of things I want to do and places to visit when I finally arrive in a new place, so I never sit around. I'm happy to take buses, bikes or walk to where I need to go. I'm not fussy.