Private, one bedroom in-law apartment with wifi, fully stocked kitchen and full bath. Well-lit bedroom (separated from living/dining area by door) with full size memory foam mattress, desk, and 4 windows facing the backyard. Living room has smart TV, kitchen table, and loveseat. Free laundry available for use in garage. Quick access to restaurants, cafes, bars, public transport (N Judah train), Golden Gate park, and the beach and surrounding parks.
The apartment is located in the quiet, safe residential Sunset neighborhood; street parking is free and no permit is required. The apartment is located at the back of a private house; other tenants live upstairs and in an apartment next door. The tenants upstairs are generally mindful of the noise level especially after 10 PM. In general, the apartment has a homy, cozy, and comfortable atmosphere and is perfect for a short or long getaway in the city or a just a quiet place to work and relax. The kitchen is fully equipped (coffee machine, stove, refrigerator, french press, microwave, toaster, Cuisine Art grill, all utensils and kitchen ware). Complimentary coffee and tea are provided. The bathroom is also stocked with soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hairdryer, and toothpaste for your use. The apartment is located 2 blocks (5 min walking) from beautiful Golden Gate Park and 17 blocks (20 min walking) from Ocean Beach. There are many restaurants and cafes within walking and quick driving distance. N Judah muni train is 2 minutes away walking distance that takes you to downtown San Francisco and Mission. Highways 280 and 101 are close and easy to access. Guests can use the free washer/dryer in the garage and access the backyard (backyard is shared with the neighbors).
The guests will have access to the apartment, the backyard, and the washer/dryer in the garage.The front door is the door by the garage and the door to the apartment is at the end of the hallway.
Общение с гостями
Either myself or a property manager will be managing the AirBnB guests while I am out of town and will be the main contact for any questions and/or problems with the reservation and apartment.
I love having guests from all over the world stay at my apartment and to help them enjoy beautiful San Francisco. However, I do ask that guests please respect the space and treat it as they would like their own homes to be treated and to follow a couple of simple rules listed below. I hope you find your stay comfortable and enjoyable :). Thank you!
1) The rental period begins on the day of arrival and terminates on the day of departure, unless prior arrangements have been made
2) No smoking and no candle burning in the premises. You can smoke in the backyard away from the house and windows or in front of the house away from the door and windows
3) People other than those registered as guest(s) set forth may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person visiting in the property is the sole responsibility of the registered guest(s)
4) The hosts/owners are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises. The home-owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise
5) Keep the property, appliances and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances and furnishings for their intended purposes
6) To conserve water usage, guests may use laundry machines for maximum of "three" loads max. per week stay -- "two" loads per week if it is a single occupancy
7) Parking on the road/street is free of charge. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner
8) There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the vacation rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental fee. You will be charged if you remove towels or other items from site
9) Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages
10) Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to the owner immediately. If damage or cleaning issues are not reported within 1 hours of your arrival, you will be held responsible for them at check-out. All general maintenance issues should also be reported immediately so that the unit can be kept in good condition for you and future guests
11) Any tenant who is found using illegal drugs or smoke or allows others to use drugs or smoke on premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises
12) No partying allowed in the house- any violators will be immediately denied continued occupancy
13) Guests and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises
14) Guest agrees that during the term of this agreement and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the rental clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the agreement, reasonable wear and tear are the only exception;
15) Any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Agreement shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s);
16) Quiet hours are defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:00 PM to 9:00 AM on weekends. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during these time. Violators will be denied continued occupancy.
17) Check-in/Check-out time: In respect of next door and nearby neighbors, check-in time is from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Please notify host at least 24 hours prior to arrival to confirm check-in time.
Thank you ~
I am originally from the East Coast and have been in the bay area for 4 years now and love it! I work in the biotech industry. When I'm not at work, I love spending time at the beach, hiking, and practicing martial arts. When people stay at my house, I would like for them to feel comfortable and at ease, and I tried to decorate my place with that in mind. I hope you will find my place restful and enjoy your stay in SF :) !