Renting my lovely quiet room in a large flat to share with one other friendly girl, while I'm away. Close to Dalston, Shoreditch, markets, park, Regents canal, restaurants, nightlife, gym/pool, 2 mins Haggerston station and buses with easy access to central London attractions and Universities. You'll have an ensuite, extra bathroom with tub the other flatmate doesn't use, comfy king sized bed, bike storage, access balcony and patio,TV, Broadband. Can provide desk if needed.
- The easiest way to keep the place clean and not damage the hardwood is taking off our shoes, so please respect our shoe free home and remove them at the door.
- To be considerate to the other roommate and rest of the building, we kindly ask you to keep things quiet after 9pm. Please use headphones if listening to loud music.
- Please clean up after yourself when using the kitchen dishes, stove and countertops and only put appropriate dishware in the dishwasher
- Please do not flush anything down the toilet other than toilet paper to avoid flooding. Bins are provided for sanitary napkins, cotton buds, tampons or anything else such as wet wipes.
- For safety please do not burn candles in the flat
- Since this is a share house, please respect privacy and refrain from entering the other two rooms. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected and you will be given at least 24 hrs notice if someone has to enter your room for repairs, unless there is an emergency.
- Accidents can happen so please report any damage right away so that we can find a quick resolution and so none of your deposit is kept when you leave
- Please keep the front door and patio gate locked.
- Feel free to store your things in the large built in wardrobe and silver chest in the room but please do not go into the other sealed wardrobe, it's just some linens and my winter sweaters;)
- Please keep your room tidy and allow access for the cleaner. As this is a slightly longer rental you will be responsible for washing your linens and towels while you are here as often as you please. The cleaner comes every 2 week and the in between weeks you and the other flatmate will be maintaining the flat and keeping it clean
- Please take turns with the other flatmate and help take out the garbage and recycling in between cleanings. Please only put them in the appropriate bin store
- Please do not bring any illicit substances into the home.
- You should be a minimum age of 21
- This is a single occupancy room. If you wish to have an overnight guest or have a visitor over, they must be preapproved but we will try and accommodate as best we can. You must take responsibility for all pre-approved guests and their actions though and they should also respect the house rules.
- Please refrain from eating in the bedroom, it'll help avoid the possibility of spills and accidents and there are many other lovely parts you can dine in, like the kitchen, dining area or outside on the balcony:)
-You are welcome to use the gas bbq but please only keep it in the patio area, away from plants and use caution with how long you leave the propane tank open before lighting so as not to burn yourself. Please clean the bbq after each use.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I'm a fashion designer based in London and sometimes my home town of Toronto and I'm new to air bnb although I hear so many good things about it.
I'm not running a full time Airbnb but I'll be away from my place, so my great room is available for the summer.
This said I've been a landlord for many years and have always had a great experience with thoughtful flat mates. I hope you enjoy my place and area as much as I do! The house rules may look exhaustive but we're actually really nice , easy going people, just covering the bases for both our comfort and an enjoyable stay.