A very beautiful, luxurious, modern watervilla in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel, a small picturesque village very close to Amsterdam (15 min by car). The newly built watervilla has everything to make your stay unforgettable! The watervilla is located in a tributary of the Amstel river. It has a great exterior with a large garden and multiple terraces. The interior is even more beautiful with everything you can think of; jacuzzi, high end beds, fantastic kitchen, design furniture, a dream come true!
We rent the complete 250m2 Watervilla consisting of:
* Upstairs: a very spacious living with 2 design couches (B&B Italia), flatscreen (55inch), fireplace (gas), dining table (8 persons) and Bulthaup design kitchen with all the appliances you can think of and fully equipped.
* Entrance: A hallway, wardrobe, toilet, desk
* Downstairs: A master bedroom with 2 boxspring beds (200cm*210cm), flatscreen (42inch)
* Downstairs: A very spacious bathroom with 2 showers, sinks, jacuzzi, toilet
* Downstairs: A spacious bedroom with large kingsize bed (180cm*200cm), desk, flatscreen (37inch)
* A basement (1.40 high) with 2 beds (90cm*200cm each), flatscreen (48inch)
* An open room with working space, flatscreen (50inch), etc.
* A private bathroom with shower, toilet, washbasin
* A room with washing machine and drying machine.
Outside: many balconies, (water)terraces, 300m2 garden, lounge areas with a fireplace (wood), outside kitchen, table tennis, BBQ's (charcoal and gas), swing, canoe etc. Also you can swim easily in the river (swimming ladder is there), so you have your own pool!
To get the full sense of living in nature, you have to take of the 3 chicken and 4 rabbits by giving them food and water each day.
The watervilla is surrounded by nature, yet close to Amsterdam! By car you drive 15 minutes to the Rijksmuseum, by bike you are in 30 minutes at the Rijksmuseum / center of Amsterdam!
Ouderkerk aan de Amstel is a beautiful wetland village, surrounded by beautiful nature. From our watervilla you bike in 2 minutes to the bakery, butcher, supermarket. Also Ouderkerk aan de Amstel features about 10 wonderful restaurants! The Ouderkerkerplas, a big lake where you can relax, swim, surf and sail, is only 2 minutes away. Also the Botshol is close to the villa, a beautiful lake in the heart of nature, great to explore by boat!
Are you looking for a bustling city (Amsterdam, Utrecht, Haarlem, The Hague, Rotterdam), but you also want to enjoy peace and tranquility, this is the ideal place to do that! Wake up in peace with the sounds of the water and the birds, go for a little swim directly from our water terrace, put a piece of meat from the top butcher from the village onto the modern gas barbecue or on the big charcoal barbecue (both present and free to use), unwind after a great day in the city or in nature, here you have the best of both worlds!
Next to the housing you can rent for 1 or more days /parts of the day:
Besides adults the water villa is also very suitable for kids that can swim. We have a spacious garden, swing, table tennis and of course the possibility to go swimming or canoeing, enjoy the chicken and rabbits by feeding them and giving them water each day.
From Ouderkerk aan de Amstel the following highlights of the Netherlands are within easy reach:
- The cities of Amsterdam, Utrecht, and Haarlem - The harbor of Rotterdam - The royal and governmental highlights of The Hague - The beaches of Zandvoort, Bloemendaal and Scheveningen - The Zaanse Schans - The tiny city of Madurodam - The Keukenhof - Several Mills and Cheesefarms (within biking distance) - Walibi Holland & The Efteling - The Arena / Ajax Soccer Stadium (within biking distance).
* Free Wifi
* Free use of BBQ / Outdoor Kitchen
* Free parking in front
* Free use of 3 city bikes
* Free use of canoe
* Free use of 2 Stand up Paddling boards (SUP)
Direction by plane: From the main airport Schiphol you can take a taxi or public bus. Public Bus (300) takes about 25 minutes to reach Ouderkerk aan de Amstel. You can have a nice 15 minutes walk from the busstop to our watervilla or you call us so we can pick you up. By train: Take the train to Amsterdam Arena. The the public bus 300 (takes about 10 minutes to Ouderkerk aan de Amstel), further see above. By car: Use your navigation to Rondehoep Oost, Ouderkerk aan de Amstel. Look out for a black houseboat/water villa with a black gate.
Общение с гостями
In case you have any questions, you can always reach us by phone, email or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
Robbert and Maaike are originally from Uithoorn, have lived in Amsterdam for 10 years and the last 13 years in the picturesque Ouderkerk. Robbert and Maaike love to travel and have traveled the world for a year 12 years ago! Also with our daughter we traveled through Mexico, Thailand, Cambodia, Kenya, Tunisia, and Laos! In 2011 we built our beautiful water villa surrounded by nature close to Amsterdam! We would love to receive guests and to let them experience this wonderful place!