Queen-size bed, plenty of windows, hardwood floors in a large bedroom. Two adjoined small rooms, almost like having a small bedroom plus a den.
2nd floor of a 3-storey typical Toronto house, built around 1910.
Shared rooftop deck, kitchen and bathroom.
Bloordale is a trendy neighborhood with many shops, bars, and restaurants.
1 minute walk to Lansdowne subway station, and cheap parking nearby.
Full kitchen, rooftop deck
Общение с гостями
There are 4 bedrooms in this apartment, so you'll likely meet other travelers or residents.
Другие важные подробности
1. There are 3 other rooms in this place, so if you don't like having roommates, this might not be for you.
2. Although the common areas are cleaned regularly and guests are expected to clean after themselves, it's possible that someone might leave their dishes in the sink or some other minor infraction.
3. The subway runs nearby, so if you have very sensitive hearing, it may bother you. Most people barely notice it, or just think of it as typical city background noise.
4. There is a security camera at the entrance of the apartment for your safety.
1. Please keep the house clean.
2. No unauthorized guests.
3. No smoking of any kind in the house. Smoking will result in a minimum $200 cleaning fee and immediate cancellation of the booking, with no refund.