This is a beautiful, modern industrial-style 1865 square foot loft with 25 ft high ceilings, exposed pipe and beam, and an open floor plan. It's decorated in a modern and mid-century style with original artwork from the US and Asia. And it's close to everything you need!
My well-appointed, fully furnished, two story loft is a beautiful, modern industrial-style 1865 square foot space with 25-foot high ceilings, exposed pipe and beam, large warehouse windows with an abundance of natural light, hardwood and polished concrete floors, a huge walk-in closet, and an open, spacious floor plan.
It's meticulously decorated in a modern and mid-century style, with original artwork and photography by U.S. and Asian artists. It can be a one or two bedroom, depending on your needs.
It has all the modern comforts and more:
* A huge kitchen with natural wood cabinetry, black granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas range, and more
* A home theater system with 60-inch flat screen HDTV and surround sound speakers
* Apple TV, WiFi, BluRay
* Skylight for warm, natural light
* A duo workspace station
* A gym-quality Precor elliptical machine
* Laundry facilities onsite
* A common courtyard to sit and have a peaceful glass of wine or a happy hour with friends
* Everything you need to feel at home such as dinnerware, utensils, food processor, linens, and much more
This is a prime location with lots of personality and quick access to a multitude of areas:
* A park, tennis courts, skate park, and biking trails within a minutes' walk.
* Critically acclaimed restaurants, food trucks, and cozy cafes around the corner.
* A 4 minute drive / 6 minute bike ride to a central public transportation hub (called BART). From this hub, only 8 minutes to the Financial District and SoMa and 11 minutes to the Mission.
* 10 minutes or less by car to virtually any neighborhood in Oakland: Lake Merritt, Temescal and Oakland Gourmet Ghetto, Art Murmur, Rockridge, Uptown, and Jack London Square.
* An 8 minute drive to the Financial District and SoMa; 12 minutes to the Mission (roadways permitting).
* A 3 minute drive to Target, Nordstrom, Office Depot, Home Depot, Safeway, and many others.
* A 12 minute drive to UC Berkeley campus.
The building is located in a pocket of the neighborhood well known to be a creative hub full of painters, furniture designers, tech entrepreneurs, sculptors, custom bike workshops, jewelry designers, alternative band studios, multimedia artists, professional photographers, and others.
You can access the entire house. Have fun! But also, please be respectful of the neighbors and certain private areas (file cabinet, etc.).
Общение с гостями
I will be available by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) phone and messenger, email, or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) to answer any questions and handle any issues that might arise.
Другие важные подробности
My neighbors are quiet, friendly and respectful. I ask that you consider them and be respectful in return. Please, no parties or loud music. Quiet hours are before 8am and after 10pm.
Due to California law, all guests will be required, in writing via the AirBnB messaging feature, to agree to the following rules:
* Any rentals of 29 days or longer will require a credit check, background check, proof of employment, and rental agreement.
* Quiet hours are between 10pm Pacific and 8am Pacific.
* Any guests staying in the home who are not first cleared with the host/owner will be in violation of the contractual agreement.
* Respect of the items within the loft, the neighbors, and the loft itself is kindly requested and required.
* Any use of space other than for daily living (such as weddings, parties, and related uses) will be in violation of the contractual agreement.
* Any stay longer than the contractually agreed upon timeframe is in violation of the contract and law enforcement will become involved at that time.
* Any pets must be approved by the owner/host prior to the guest's stay. Pups under 30 pounds who are quiet and housebroken welcome. Sorry, no cats due to severe allergies. Additional pet deposit may apply.
*** Legal agreement to the above terms is considered confirmed upon written agreement to reserve the loft/condo. ***
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I'm from Oakland, California, just across the Bay from San Francisco. My career is as a technology marketing executive, but I consider myself an artist outside of work. I love to travel and have been to some of the most beautiful places in the world. I love people and am an extrovert who loves to have new adventures.