Charming, Two-Story, Modernized Vintage Cottage - 2br/2ba (up to 6 guests, no pets please) w/ beautiful river views & seasonal river access, spa, & just 6 minutes from Healdsburg’s downtown Plaza
Beautifully located, perched just above the Russian River, on S. Fitch Mountain, this vintage 1927 river home has been lovingly renovated and modernized. Original Douglas Fir flooring, batten board walls, clawfoot tub and vaulted open-beamed ceilings create a warm country feel.
This ‘lovely lady’ offers gorgeous views of the Russian River from almost every window and from the wraparound veranda Seasonal access to the river is provided by two flights of wooden stairs through the tiered yard. This area is particularly enjoyable when Healdsburg’s summer dam is in (June to October) During this season, you will notice kayakers and canoes frequently passing and these trips can be arranged at River’s Edge, just 2 miles downstream. The home also has a 6’ circular hot tub spa for your bubbling enjoyment (quiet hours from 10pm-9am).
The main level bedroom is equipped with a comfy queen bed and has direct access to the upstairs full bath, featuring a beautifully refinished clawfoot soaking tub, as well as a large freestanding shower, walk-in closet, and dual sinks.
The large lower level second bedroom/bonus room has a queen 4-poster bed, as well as a trundle bed. The beautiful ensuite bathroom has a large tiled shower with glass door, a marble topped single vanity, and linen closet. The downstairs entertainment center houses a Samsung 40” Smart HD TV with Sony bluetooth sound system, bluray support and subwoofer, Comcast Xfinity and streaming ability.
A queen size sleeper sofa in the living room accommodates additional guests. Entertainment is provided by a Samsung 37” Smart HD TV with Sony CD/DVD player and Comcast Xfinity cable and streaming capabilities for Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. There is also a bookcase with games and books for your pleasure.
Vintage charm and modern amenities also abound in the kitchen/dining room, featuring a beautiful 1940’s Wedgewood rebuilt gas oven with broiler under and a 4-burner gas cooktop with stainless steel hooded vent above.
A countertop microwave and dishwasher provide for convenient cooking and cleanup. A butcher block island has 2 bar stools for your ‘backseat chefs’ and includes a wine rack and a Henckels knife set. The cute dining table for 4 offers view looking out over the river and wooded hillside beyond.
Full home, wraparound porch, river front beach.
Общение с гостями
For assistance and local recommendations, please contact Healdsburg Vacation Homes ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Другие важные подробности
*Airbnb collects 12% local TOT tax on all Rent and Charge amounts.
Please respect a 9:00 p.m. outdoor quiet time out of consideration of our neighbors.
Renter Agrees to: Leave the premises in the same order as found; to lock the house, leave the keys in the designated spot on departure, and not to accommodate additional unregistered guests for overnight stays.
Upon departure - Please put dishes in dishwasher, dispose of perishable foods in trash cans at the entrance to the property. Any items missing or damaged from our homes will be charged at replacement value.
Healdsburg Vacation Home Agrees: Provide all utilities, trash removal, local telephone service, the use of all kitchen equipment, dishes, linens, outdoor furniture, gas BBQ, etc.
We reserve the right to offer you a comparable house if the house subject to the Booking Agreement becomes unavailable due to causes beyond our control. If you opt for a more expensive replacement house, you will pay the difference. We will not be liable for any collateral expenses or emotional harm from the unavailability of a home due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please refer to AirBnb’s security deposit and cancellation policies.
If more than the above numbered persons are found to occupy the unit, or if excessive cleanup is required, additional charges for persons and maid service will be charged and deducted from the Security Deposit. The Renter shall be responsible for any damage exceeding the amount of the security deposit, plus reasonable costs of collection, including attorney’s fees, if necessary. Guests of the Renter will be the responsibility of the Renter.
Special notice and written permission is required for gatherings where you will be entertaining more than the number of guests listed in your contract. The number of guests at the property shall not exceed twice the number of registered guests at any time (or no more than 12), as per the Sonoma County Code for Vacation Rentals.
Please respect a 10:00 p.m. outdoor quiet time out of consideration of our neighbors. There may be occasional noise related to vineyard activities and or neighbors’ property maintenance. Should these occur during your stay, they are not cause for rental reduction or refund.
As our properties are located in the country, there are skunks, deer, foxes, raccoons, rodents, frogs, snakes, insects, a wide variety of birds, and a multitude of other creatures indigenous to this area. Although the house has been cleaned and prepared for your stay, spiders and cobwebs may appear overnight. We do our very best to protect our homes from visits by any of these ‘uninvited guests’. Should a ‘visitation’ occur during your stay which requires attention, please contact us and we will do our best take care of any problems. However, this is not cause for rental reduction or refund.
GUEST AND GUEST’S INVITEES HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE OWNERS AND MANAGER HARMLESS FROM DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LOSSES TO THEMSELVES, THEIR CHILDREN, GUESTS OR INVITEES OR TO ANY OF THEIR PERSONAL PROPERTY FOR ANY REASON. ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS DUE TO PERSONAL INJURY, OR TO LOSS OR DESTRUCTION TO PERSONAL PROPERTY SHALL BE THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE RESPONSIBILITY OF GUEST(S).
Owner or Agent may inspect the premises at any time.
PLEASE observe our ‘good neighbor’ policies, as the quiet enjoyment and goodwill of our neighbors is paramount for the continuing successful operation of this beautiful Vacation Rental. Also please be aware that sound travels in the country, especially when outside. Due to a few rogue Vacation Rentals, Sonoma County’s Vacation Rental Ordinance allows suspension or revocation of a property’s permit for operation if there are complaints from the neighbors related to our Rental Guests.
Accordingly, violation of any of the following statutes may result in suspension of the Vacation Rental permit for a minimum of one year. As excessive or late hour noise is the most frequent neighbor complaint, please keep your group’s outside noise and activities to a minimum, especially after 9pm. The County has established outdoor quiet hours from 10:00pm to 9:00am and even when celebrating indoors, please keep noise levels down and close windows and sliders to minimize neighborhood disturbances.
This home is available for quiet celebration. Please enjoy the peace, tranquility, and beauty of the neighborhood. We must require that you be courteous and respectful to the neighbors and that you and your group conduct yourselves in a manner compatible with neighborhood practices and local ordinances.
1. Maximum occupancy: The maximum overnight occupancy of this residence is six persons, not including children under 3 years of age. Tents, yurts, RVs, sleeping bags, air- beds, and/or cots are not allowed.
2. Maximum number of day guests and visitors: The maximum of daytime guests above the registered overnight guests is 6. The County Vacation Rental Ordinance is very strict and does not allow events and/or weddings at Vacation Rental Homes. If you violate this policy, your security deposit may be forfeited as violating this Ordinance puts the property’s permit in jeopardy.
3. Parking: Please do not exceed the available parking spaces provided for the property. Do not block neighboring driveways. Please maintain access for emergency vehicles at all times.
4. Speed limits: Please observe and obey all local speed limits; drive no more than 5-10 mph on private or shared private access roads.
5. Amplified music and outside noise: No outdoor amplified sound of any kind is allowed at anytime! Quiet hours (especially outside) are from 10:00pm to 9:00am. Use of the spa is not allowed after 10:00pm. *Please be aware that noise from loud voices, laughing, and general socializing travels in this area and may result in neighbor complaints. Please move outdoor conversations and activities indoors no later than 10:00pm.
6. Respond to all noise complaints: Please respond to ANY AND ALL requests by Management, neighbors, private security firms, or law enforcement officers. Please contact Management immediately if you are visited by a neighbor or the Sheriff with a complaint at our 24-hour phone!
7. Trespassing: Please do not trespass, park, or block access to neighboring properties.
8. Garbage: Please recycle paper, plastic, metal, and glass, which can be mixed in Sonoma County; there are recycle containers in the home and the large, usually blue, and/or labeled recycle can is outside. Separate all wet garbage and dispose of it in the provided cans. If left uncontained outside, the garbage will be an attractant to raccoons, rodents, and other critters, who will make a big mess, as they enjoy your provided ‘buffet’.
9. Energy and water consumption: California faces severe water shortages. Please conserve the use of water and energy. Please exercise “green policies” and turn off lights, appliances, heat, and/or AC when not in use.
10. Smoking and fires: Smoking is not allowed inside the house and allowed only in designated outdoor areas. Fireworks are strictly prohibited, and please be aware that fire danger is high, particularly during the dry season June - October.
11. Spa: Chemical interactions with the high mineral content of well water, even when filtered, can cause slight discoloration of the water and occasionally water line residue. This is a common occurrence and is not cause for concern. Unnecessary draining and refilling the spa often results in cloudy water and more discoloration for a period of time while the chemicals interact with the minerals. The spa is serviced regularly by a licensed professional spa technician. If, as a result of your use, after your departure, the spa is significantly dirtied or fouled, a $200 drain and refill charge will be assessed to your security deposit.
If you and/or your guests violate any of the above Vacation Rental rules, resulting in a complaint from a neighbor (they have our 24-hour urgent services number and the Sheriff’s number), we will attempt to reach you on your contact cell number, so please keep your cell phones on and nearby. If we cannot reach you on the contact number, we will leave a voicemail and try to reach you by the home’s direct phone. Please answer the house phone. If we are unable to reach you, the County requires that we make an urgent visit personally within 1 hour of notice, 24/7!
If we must make a site visit, there is a $250 charge which will be deducted from your security deposit. If you do not comply with our staff and continue the activities causing the reported neighborhood disturbance, as a last resort, we will have to call the Sheriff. IF YOU AND/OR YOUR GUESTS REMAIN OUT OF COMPLIANCE REGARDLESS OF ALL OF OUR EFFORTS, YOUR ENTIRE SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED!
Our responsibility is to protect this property’s Permit to operate as a Vacation Rental which may be revoked if guests remain noncompliant and disruptive to the neighborhood.
We expect you to have a wonderful Vacation experience and we send this Code of Conduct as a courtesy to you, as we are required by the County, to make you aware of these very strong Sonoma County ‘good neighbor’ policies. Your enjoyment of your visit is very important to us and we will do everything possible ensure that you have a great stay in Wine Country!
У этого хозяина 16 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
From Cottage to Castle, Healdsburg Vacation Homes proudly presents a constellation of premier vacation homes. Our select properties are located in and around historic Healdsburg, the heart of Northern California’s Sonoma County Wine Country. Beautifully situated in private and serene vineyard, hillside, and riverfront settings, each of our homes has a variety of abundant amenities. Professional and Responsive Management is provided with personalized concierge services available to our valued guests.