Come enjoy this newly renovated beautiful two bedroom retreat. This third row home has all the amenities you'll need to enjoy all that Folly Beach and Charleston have to offer.
More details about the house: The beach is just 500 feet away, so close you can hear the surf in the evenings from the spacious screened porch. Bert's convenience store is just two blocks away for last minute supplies. If you want to eat in occasionally, you'll love our fully stocked kitchen. We also have a gas grill for you to use. If you prefer, Center Street is only four blocks away and downtown Charleston is just 20 minutes away. Both will provide all the dining, shopping and night life you'll need on your vacation.
The entire upstairs unit is yours. The bottom unit of the duplex is mostly used for storage although the owners do occasionally spend time there when work and real life permit.
Общение с гостями
I personally manage this house for the owners. I manage two other properties on Folly, one of which I own. Although I am not the owner of this house, I do take pride in treating it just like I do my own. I will be available any time I'm needed throughout the reservation process and during your stay.
1. The individual booking this property must be at least 25 years old and must be one of the guests staying the entire length of the stay.
2. Early check in or late check out may result in an additional charge to the guest.
3. Propane tank refills are guests’ responsibility.
4.A maximum of 2 pets may be approved to stay in the home. Approval must be granted prior to your arrival and may incur an additional fee.
5.No "Partying" or loud music.
6. Please adhere to the maximum occupancy of 5 people. Additional people may overwhelm the septic system which is sized to the house.
7. Additional guests must be coordinated with the manager prior to check-in.
8. Hurricane policy. If a voluntary evacuation for Folly Beach is ordered by a government agency you may elect to vacate the property. Notify the manager of your intention to vacate. You will receive a refund for the prorated portion of your stay covered by the evacuation order. If a mandatory evacuation for Folly Beach is ordered, please vacate immediately. You will receive a refund for the prorated portion of your stay covered by the evacuation order.
9. No smoking within the house. Smoking is allowed outside the house, including screened porches. Please ensure all areas are clear of smoking materials on departure. A $200 charge will be deducted from the deposit if guests smoke inside.
10. Remove all items from the refrigerator and set home thermostat at 75 degrees.
11. Wash dishes, strip bed sheets and pillow cases, take out all garbage.
12. Close propane tank valve (under BBQ Grill – turn clockwise).
13. Lock the doors and leave the house key back in the lockbox at check out.
14. MINIMUM charge is $100 for ANY repairs, additional cleaning or cigarette butts left outside the home.
15. Payment of the reservation funds indicates acceptance of these rules.
When the military moved us to Charleston fifteen years ago we fell in love with the area, especially the great beaches. After retiring, there was no doubt where we wanted to be and are now proud to call the Lowcountry our home. Since we were not ready to completely retire, we looked for an opportunity to do what we enjoy most: meet new friends, enjoy the laid back beach life, and help our guests enjoy all Folly Beach and historic Charleston have to offer. That opportunity came in the form of the “Seaside Getaway”, a beautiful vacation home on Folly Beach that we purchased several years ago.
The satisfaction and success from managing our Folly Beach vacation rental proved to be even better than we imagined. That’s when Seaside Property Management, LLC was born. Our vision is to provide select Folly Beach homeowners personal, high quality property management services that maximize their rental income. For our guests, we want them to have the most enjoyable stay possible by anticipating their needs and providing the personal touches that large management companies can’t match. The standards we apply to every vacation rental we manage were developed while managing our own home. Kevin is a licensed Property Manager in Charge with years of experience managing both long and short term rental properties.