Our cool and comfortable townhome is only minutes away from Biloxi's newest Casino The Scarlet Pearl. Close to Keesler, and charming/artsy downtown Ocean Springs. Putting green, fishing, heated pool & playground on site. Bring your clubs and your rod & reel, come watch the amazing sunsets and enjoy the ocean breeze!
This space is a 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom Townhome. Both bedrooms have queen beds. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. A washer and dryer are in the unit for your convenience. One set of sheets and towels are provided. There is no daily maid service. You will be given a limited supply of toilet paper and soap.
Minimum Rental is 3 nights. Monthly rentals are discounted 40%. Contact me for rates longer than one week.
July 2-9, Rate: $700
CRUISIN THE COAST Oct 1-8, $875
Thanksgiving rates $125/night, Christmas $150/night, 3 night minimum stay required.
Close to Casinos, golf courses, restaurants, beach, Keesler AFB, fishing, boating. Beaches are approximately 10 minutes away by car.
Refundable damage deposit $250.
Non-refundable cleaning fee $80 due at booking.
Pet fee $75.
Access to Townhome 24 hrs by using door code, which you will receive after booking and 3-4 days before your arrival.
Pool, putting green, playground, picnic areas, fishing, and walk path on site.
Другие важные подробности
There are many families that live here all year. Kids play outside and at playground. This is a family friendly townhome. Please keep your pets on a leash and pick up their poo! The HOA has cameras and will fine you if you do not pick it up.
Check-in time is after 4 p.m.
Checkout time is before 11 a.m.
1. This is a strict NON SMOKING unit. The cost of renting air handlers, and/or upholstery and carpet cleaning to remove the smoke smell will be removed from the damage deposit.
2. PETS are not permitted in rental units under any condition.
3. A DAMAGE Deposit of $250 is required. We inspect and take inventory after every renter. A claim will be filed for damages or excessive uncleanliness within 48 hours after vacating property. Deposit will be fully refundable provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents, or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris,rubbish,and discards are placed in dumpster and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. All towels and sheets should be placed on top of the washing machine before checking out.
d. The front door is locked securely.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No contents including towels and linens are lost or damaged.
g. No early check in or late check out without prior permission from the owner.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner, representative of the owner, the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by Southwind Resorts.
4. CANCELLATIONS - our strict cancellation policy is due to our longer term rentals.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
The maximum Number of guests per townhome is limited to four (4) persons.
6. This property requires a three night MINIMUM STAY. If a rental is taken for less than three nights, the guest will be charged the three night rate. The same rules apply for any minimum number of nights.
7. NO MAID SERVICE- while linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Extra cleaning fees will apply if sand has to be removed from towels/linens and/or carpet.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of deposit and/or rental money and party will not be permitted to check in.
9. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
10. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - no refunds will be given unless:
a. The national weather service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and /or:
b. a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
- any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered.
- any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the hurricane warning is lifted; and
- any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. With a confirmed reservation, you acknowledge you have READ this House Manual/Rules and AGREE to all of its TERMS and conditions.