-Perfect Location! 5 min walk to JR Shinjuku Station / 3 min to Shinjuku 3 chome Metro Station but quiet residential area .
-The independent private studio newly-built in Sep. 2015
- One double bed
- Portable WiFi included.
- Amenity goods included.(shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tooth brush, toothpaste)
- bath towel, hand towel, bath mat included.
-No washing machine.
-No elevator. (No lift.)
!The room is on the 3rd floor!
-There is a microwave oven.
Size of the room is 17 square meters (m²).
It is a small, but it is quiet and bright room.
The room has air conditioning.
- The apartment is independent and private. You will not share kitchen/washroom/bathroom/toilet with anyone.
- The common space is the entrance of the apartment and stairs only.
Общение с гостями
We usually go out for work and basically respect your privacy :)
But if you need any assistance, we will try to assist as much as we can.
Другие важные подробности
The room will be on the 3rd floor, but there is no elevator.
Please understand the situation.
Portable wifi traffic volume can be used up to 1 day / 110 MB and up to 225 Mbps.
This is the amount of data that you can watch YouTube for about 73 minutes, access about 466 times to y.ahoo's top page, and send about 22,000 mails.
When exchanging image data etc. by e-mail, communication restriction is applied immediately. If the usage exceeds 110 days / day, the speed limit will be applied.
After the speed limit, the speed will be up to 200 kbps. After speed limit I think you will feel the surfing slowly.
Youtube viewing is pretty difficult, I think that it can be used without problem especially if it is mail or degree.
Please see the photo for the stairs, the width is 78 cm.
There is no washing machine and we will guide you to the nearby coin laundry.
- Please take off your shoes inside of the room.
- This room is non-smoking. Please do not smoke inside and outside the apartment.
- This area is residential area. Please keep calm inside the room and around the apartment
- We ask for your cooperation in separating the trash from plastic and others
- Please water the moss in the room everyday
Hello! We are a family living in Tokyo.
I am working a computer-game company as a graphic designer.
I and my mother was born and raised in this Shinjuku area.
We are in beginners level to speak English, but we try to help you, while you are staying here.
But in general, my sister, live in Danmark, contact you with a mail. She speaks English little bit better than us. "-og hun kan snakke dansk, hvis du vil."
Our place is newly-built in Sep 2015. Hope you enjoy the metropolitan Tokyo!
** I work during a day on weekdays so my response could be at night Japan Standard Time**