Enjoy the views and laid back life on top of a mountain in the heart of gold country. The guest house is 300 square feet and has a full bed. 10 day maximum stay unless arranged with host. 1 Full Bed, and sleepable sofa. Additional beds are available.
I had to relist the space with Air BnB, so I lost my previous references. But here's one...
Fab-u-lous. I wanted to get out of town if even overnight last weekend. I found this great little place and emailed Peter at 10pm Friday night. Early the next morning I already had a reply. So, I was off to the races. I arrived in the afternoon after great and detailed directions from them. Mind you the connectivity gets spotty in the area so if using gps from the phone, it can go blank. Use their directions, it's worth it! Beautiful ride up! Really nice and welcoming folks! Offered me a glass of wine after showing me around from one of the local wineries. Delicious. The room is very nice, contemporary, yet so very cozy! And, with fantastic wifi connectivity if you desire to be connected to the outside world, stream movies, etc. The guest house is perfect for 1-2 people comfortably. I had shopped first for items I could keep in the fridge and grab n go. They also have a coffee machine which worked really well. They have dishes and plates and paper towels. (some places don't have these items and are diy so I was happy to see these included). It's hot up in that area in the summer, but the fan and more they have in the room will keep the edge off. There's tubing to be done on the American river just minutes away! And hiking/walking right there, in, and around. I will def go back!
...the property owner was very nice and personable. The unit itself was in excellent shape, actually even nicer than pictured. It felt a lot like staying in a nice hotel suite, except in the middle of the woods away from everything. Also, not really noted is the exceptional view the unit has right out the front window.
Directions from Sacramento/SF
• Take Hwy 80 to route 50..., and it takes about an hour from Sacramento.
• Once on 50, AFTER Cameron Park Road
• Exit 37 Pondarosa, S Shingle Rd in Shingle Springs.
• Turn left onto N Shingle Rd
• Head over the freeway then at light
• Turn right onto N Shingle Rd
• It will become Green Valley Rd at the light, but go straight
• Continue straight onto Lotus Rd. (Do not turn right onto Green Valley Rd)
• Go straight at Bassi Rd. stop sign.
• At the next stop sign its a T intersection turn left onto CA-49 N
• Stop sign and the Coloma Club...
• Turn right onto Marshall Rd
• Go straight at Garden Valley Rd. stop sign.
• Just past the gas station on the left, Turn right onto Black Oak Mine Rd
• Take the 1st Right onto Hackomiller Rd it's in a hairpin-turn, then stay on pavement to the right.
• Look for 5022 sign on right and turn right in the driveway.
• stop put the car in low gear then head up the drive way AND get some momentum about 8-10 mph it's a little steep
• Driveway splits, turn left into my drive way and up one more hill.
• Come into the courtyard and park on the left.
Общение с гостями
Let me know if you need anything...
Другие важные подробности
There is a convenient store just a few minutes away if you for get something.
There are several restaurants within 15 minutes.
I'm pet friendly, but it's not a zoo thank you. Two small dogs is fine, or one medium dog. Please keep them off the furniture and clean up after them.
I'm a graphic designer from the Bay Area, and moved to the Georgetown area in 2014. It was a great decision. I've expanded my career to include being a local Realtor here. Life is good up here. Hope you come to visit.