PLEASE READ "OTHER THINGS TO NOTE" SECTION BEFORE BOOKING!
Charming room overlooking Manhattan & The Empire State Building located in the heart of New York.
Along with having good etiquette, a friendly attitude, and good vibes, here are some my house rules:
1. NEVER mention "AirBNB" to ANYONE in the apartment building. That includes the concierge, neighbors, etc. If you don't comply with this rule, please book elsewhere.
2. Please clean up after yourself. If you have trash, throw it away.
3. No smoking in the apartment.
4. Do not bring anyone to the apartment who is not renting the room. No exceptions.
5. Do not ask the concierge to book reservations for you. This isn't a hotel.
6. Never give the house key to anyone outside of the people renting the apartment.
7. I do not book third party guests. You cannot book something for a friend, family member, or anyone else. If you are speaking to me, I expect YOU to be the one that is renting the room. If you're looking to book something as a surprise gift to a family member or friend, this is not the right place for you.
8. Never under any circumstances take anything from the apartment.
9. No animals.
10. Check out is at or before 12 PM. No, you cannot leave your bags in my apartment while you go explore the city because your flight leaves later. Exceptions can be made, but ask me first as I may have another guest coming in that day, have cleaners coming in that day, or may just want my privacy.
Please take these house rules seriously and respect them. Failure to comply to house rules will result in immediate cancellation of without a refund.
While I take my house rules very seriously, I also take hospitality very seriously. Read my reviews and you'll see that I'm an easy going guy and I treat guests with respect. As long as we understand each other, there shouldn't be any problems.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.