Thank you for taking the time to write your review as we appreciate all ACCURATE reviews which this is NOT. I am very sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay with us as we did do our best to fix the issues you were having.
1. I didn't give you any "excuses". You asked for towels they were there in hours after your request.
2. All appliances are Samsung and Maytag, to me that isn't the bottom of the line.
3. The square footage of the condo is accurately listed in our ad.
4. There is ZERO traffic noise as our building is on a cul de sac with only a few buildings. Also the road is far enough away that even if a person honked their horn I doubt you could hear it. Hawaii definitely has birds and that chirp but most people like that.
5. There is an air conditioner in the main room, as stated in our ad with ceiling fans everywhere else to help when its hot. I do agree that the bonus room in the back can get warm in the dead of summer.
6. You asked me if the sofa pulled out, I simply stated that all of my units either have a pull out sofa or a queen size air mattress and I wasn't sure without checking which that unit had.
7. New window cranks were ordered and are coming from the mainland. Either way all you need to do is open or close the glass manually, it doesn't require the crank to operate the window.
8. The ritz carlton rooms for 2 beds after resort fees and taxes are ov (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) a night.
Again I am very sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us but I do feel that we accommodated all of your requests the same day they were made. Please when writing reviews in the future be accurate. Its not fair to people who are working hard to have untruths reported on them. I do my best to make everyone happy and I am sorry I could not do that in this particular case.