The apartment is on the second floor of a quiet building and consists of a modern living room with a sofa bed, a dining area that can accommodate up to 3 people, a comfortable bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a spacious balcony.
The accommodation is on the second floor of a quiet building and consists of a modern living room with sofa bed, a dining area that can accommodate up to 3 people, a comfortable bedroom, a bathroom with shower and hair dryer and a fully equipped kitchen.
The house is equipped with free WiFi, with a large screen TV, full kitchen with dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer and moka machine, and a washing machine.
Towels and linen are provided.
Check in and check out to be agreed with the owner.
below you will find some general apartment guidelines and information to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Please feel free to call, text, or email with any questions or concerns:
- Absolutely no smoking inside the apartment.
- No pets
- Turn off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used.
- No overnight guests.
- Always lock the door when you enter and leave.
-The radiator knob can be turned to adjust the amount of heat.
- Use the remote control to turn on/off air conditioning in the living room or in the bedroom.
- If sofa bed is used in addition to the regular bed Euro 15/day will be charged as if a 3rd person is staying.
- Feel free to use everything in the kitchen: microwave, stove, oven, etc.
- Toiled paper is store in the vanity under the sink
- Hairdryer available
- Towels are provided during your stay for your personal use while in the apartment. Please do not take them to go to the beach or park
Feel free to read the books, use the tourist guides and the maps of Rome but please do not remove them from the apartment.
Before leaving, please remove all trash from the apartment so that it does not start smelling or attracting ants.
Guest are expected to leave the apartment in clean and damage free conditions.
Pots, pans, and dishes are expected to be left washed and clean and free of any food residue.
Do not worry about washing bed sheets and towels, we will take care of that.
If accidents have happened and/or anything has been damaged/broken during your stay please notify me as soon as possible and prior to your departure.
I appreciate your cooperation, and I wish you an enjoyable and pleasant stay!
I live in Houston and spend most of my time between the States, Italy and Switzerland. I am an artist and I like to meet different people and I enjoy getting to know different cultures through travels, good food, music, art and movies.
I hope my guests will enjoy and appreciate the beauty and richness of Rome along with its incredible history.
Vivo principalmente a Houston e passo parecchio tempo tra gli States, l' Italia e la Svizzera.
Sono un artista e lavoro principalmente con argilla e creta.
Mi piace incontrare gente nuova e conoscere differenti culture anche attraverso l'arte, la musica, il cinema e la buona cucina.
Spero che gli ospiti apprezzeranno le bellezze che Roma offre, insieme alla sua ricca storia.