In the vibrant Belltown neighborhood of Downtown Seattle, this Seattle Oasis vacation rental condominium is the perfect space located within walking distance to all of the popular Seattle tourist spots, including Pike Place Market, Space Needle and more.
- Due to insurance requirements, renter must be at least 25 years of age.
- Quiet Hours are 10PM – 8AM. This is a residential building primarily owner occupied. Please keep voices, televisions, and radios at an acceptable level at all times.
- NO SMOKING! There is no smoking in the unit or on the unit balcony. Smoking is allowed in the middle of the courtyard only on the building's property and 25 feet from any exit door per Washington State Law. Please respect this rule for the enjoyment of our future guests and neighbors in our building.
- Pack 'n Plays and high chairs are available for an additional fee.
- Check-in is 4PM on arrival day; check-out is 11AM on departure day.
-A STANDARD RENTAL AGREEMENT, which includes a copy of the building rules, must be completed by the reservation holder. As a requirement of the building's HOA, these documents are to be signed and submitted to our office prior your arrival. All documents are sent, signed, and returned electronically. Questions about this? The rental agreement is available for review PRIOR to booking; please ask.
Most of all, please relax, enjoy the views, and have a great time! If at any point you have questions or issues, please let us know. At Seattle Oasis Vacation Rentals we strive to “Redefine Accommodations!"
Here's to a great time!
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 1511 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
This endeavor started when Darik and Sally purchased a condo in Belltown to use as a second home in the winter of 2007.
Because of our nack at hosting, great marketing, amazing design, what was just an investment, has become a full time business. We currently have 40 properties in the heart of Downtown Seattle that we either own or manage on the behalf of others that have second homes in Downtown Seattle.
Sally is an interior designer by trade, and I'm sure you'll be able to tell when it comes to the quality items to help you feel comfortable while you are staying with us.
We take our position as hosts very seriously. Our condos are cleaned immaculately and have the best staff in the business. We are both foodies, and welcome the ability to share with you the best places in the city!
Thanks, and we look forward to hosting you!