Located in the center of Munich in a lively neighbourhood, this flat is very bright and fully equipped, with a brand new kitchen and a recently renovated bathroom.
Furnished with taste with home made furniture, it is a great base to discover Munich!
The flat is 50 sqm and is very comfortable. It offers all the amenities:
- a fully equipped kitchen with oven and ceramic stove, fridge and dishwasher, all the kitchenware, cutlery and crockery, and a few cool gadgets like a blender, a juicer, a "creme brulee" torch, etc...
- the living room includes a big self made dining table, and a great retro couch to relax and read a book.
- the bedroom has a 140cm double bed with a very comfortable mattress (bought less than 6 months ago), there is also a very cute self made desk from which you can do some work or check your emails.
- a recently renovated bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. A heated towel rack makes sure you always have a dry and hot towel, and there is a washing machine in there as well.
The whole flat is yours!
- No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- No parties allowed: I love my neighbors!
Apart from that, have fun!
Hello fellow travellers, my name is Erwann and I can't wait to meet you!
I am 28 years old, working in the IT industry as an Agile Coach - read I am not a geek, but rather a very empathetic person ;) - and living in the beautiful city of Munich since 2014.
I am a very open minded person and I love to meet new people from around the world. I grew up in France until I was 20, and I have since then lived in New Zealand, Madagascar, Australia and now Germany.
When not at work, I share my time between sports, cooking, furniture making, and gathering around a beer with friends.
I love surfing and kitesurfing (I would actually say that these are the only drugs I am addicted to!), and when far from the ocean and close to the mountains I enjoy mountain biking in summer and skiing in winter.
So I am French, and the cliche seems to be true, I love cooking! If you stay at my place you will enjoy a fully equipped kitchen full of the essentials, as well as a few great gadgets. I am a bit of a "shopoholic" when it comes to kitchen utensils! If I end up staying at your place, I would love to prepare a meal for you, cooking is only as good when the result is shared with others!
Since I spend my day staring at a computer screen, I use my free time to add a bit of balance in my life: I switch off my brain and start using my hands! I have a fully equipped workshop at a friend where I build furniture, and stuff. Amongst other things, I built myself a wooden surfboard, a set of tables and benches, a desk and some shelves. You will be able to see those if you stay at my place! I also refurbished my Mercedes Vito van to make a great campervan for the week ends in the outdoors.
If you end up hosting me one day, you can count on me leaving the place neat and tidy (treat others' place as you would like them to treat yours!). And if you're around, I would love to get a few tips and tricks to discover your place with a local's eye.