Our spacious room with a queen-size bed, located in Mississauga City and next to Toronto Pearson Airport, will offer a comfortable stop over. You can reach downtown Toronto by Go Train or driving in 30 mins. Fast food, Asian restaurants, grocery are just 3 mins walking distance away.
NOTE: Parking is limited (please ask before booking). No kitchenware, no cooking and no laundry.
*** Optional Toronto Pearson Airport Drop-off by minivan at 15$/trip (No Pick-up), subject to my availability.
You will be staying in a bright bedroom on the 2nd floor of a newly built house. The washroom is outside next to your room, and SHARED with one other guest room (if occupied).
The room has no link to the host's living space, guests will enter by a separate entrance. Guests have no access to the kitchen (no cooking/ kitchenware) and a small fridge is available outside your room.
Laundry is not included.
To reach my house from Toronto Pearson Airport:
- Take Bus No.7 North and alight at "Hull St" (20 mins, 3.5$/person)
- Take the airport taxi (10mins, 30$ flat rate)
- Take the Uber
By driving, you can reach Toronto Pearson Airport in 10mins, Toronto downtown in 30mins. Hwy 401, hwy 409, hwy 407, hwy 410, hwy 400, hwy 410, and 427 are all within 5min driving.
Toronto International Centre is 800m away (or 10min walking).
Humber College is 30min by bus.
If you need to grab a quick lunch or dinner, there are Fastfood and some small restaurants conveniently 200m away.
A mini supermarket called "Best Grocery Depot" is 300m (or 4 mins walking) away from the house. This store has most of the basic groceries.
Large shopping stores like Walmart, Fresh Co., LCBO, Shopper Drug Mart, etc. are located in Westwood Square (12min by bus or 4min driving).
PLEASE INFORM US YOUR ARRIVAL TIME AND PARKING when booking or at least 01 day before your arrival.
Общение с гостями
The host lives in the same house, if you need any help just feel free to let me know.
Другие важные подробности
The room is on the 2nd floor of the house and marked with No. 2 on the door (guests must climb some stairs). When you check in, you should go directly UPSTAIRS to the 2nd floor.
DO NOT mix up with my private apartments in the basement. Please read carefully and do exactly my check in instructions to avoid any mix up with other Airbnb guests staying in the same house.
Sometimes you can hear the sound of airplanes but it rarely happens.
Early check-in/Late check-out: 3$/hour (subject to availability)
- No indoor smoking
- Do not download/share COPYRIGHT MATERIAL when using the internet
- Visitor is not allowed
- Not suitable for infants under 2 years. Any child above 2 years is counted as a person when booking
- Pet is not allowed
- Lock entrance door all the time
- Keep window closed when not at home or raining
- Remove outside shoes before entering the house
- No parties and loud noise
- Personal ID may be requested to show upon check-in
- Do not move any furniture in the house
- Guests should take care of their belongings and safety. The host shall have no responsibility in case of losses, injuries, or accidents.
У этого хозяина 699 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы