Right on St. Charles Ave trolley in the Garden District! We own the house next door-for parties up to 20 rent both. Great for parties! Fully licensed and insured. Professionally cleaned and maintained. Nicely appointed 3200 sf with 4 bedrooms directly on St. Charles Ave. Gourmet kitchen. 1.5 miles to French Quarter. Wood burning fireplace-Like New beds, linens, paint, master carpet. Large private back yard with grill and 4 off street parking spots. Hop on the street car in front!
• Please enjoy our complimentary coffee and bottled water.
• No smoking in home. Parties for the listed occupants are allowed, but guest must respect our neighborhood and treat our home as if it is your own.
• Check-in time is 3PM – 10pm.
• Check-out time is 10 am.
• The times may be flexible, but you must confirm with manager.
• If you have an emergency call 911.
• Don’t block the sidewalk with your car- you may be towed.
• McGee School is in the next block. Please be extra curious and respectful during the weekdays if you encounter students, teachers and parents.
1. Please be courteous and respectful our neighbors - specifically with late night noise. If you use the back yard, please clean up after yourself. Broken glass and discarded cigarette butts may result in deduction from damage deposit.
2. The back yard at 2416 St. Charles closes at 11 PM.
3. Smoking is allowed outside only.
4. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Additional overnight guest MUST be listed in guest party for and approved by manager. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. Our property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Excessive re-arranging of furniture will result in deduction from the damage deposit. Only use appliances for their intended uses. We keep track of our nice towels. Missing large towels are $35 and small towels are $20.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels if you need towels to go. We buy fine linens for our guest. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Missing linens will result in a deduction from the damage deposit.
8. Do not remove, adjust, or tamper with Mardi Gras masks or other décor.
9. Always lock all exterior doors when leaving and when checking out. We are not responsible for theft.
10. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
11. Removal or damage of ceiling fan remotes will result in a damage deposit charge.
12. Storms: if there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
13. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
14. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
15. Failure to abide by any of rules may result in a possible forfeiture of damage deposit.
*Cancellations: we adhere to the Airbnb "strict" policy - please read the details from the help pages. Additionally, full refunds (minus fees) can be given for bookings cancelled 60 days in advance. Partial refunds may be granted for cancellations - depending on season - 30 days in advance. If you think you might cancel or have questions, please ask BEFORE booking!
Check out instructions:
1. Please leave beds that were slept in unmade, so we know which ones to care for.
2. Put used towels in showers or tubs.
3. Load dishwasher and run.
4. Please put all trash and garbage outside in the garbage cans.
5. Garbage cans go out to the curb Sunday night and Wednesday night.
6. Please do not leave any food in fridge, unless it is unopened or unused.
7. Turn off lights and put AC temperature at an economical level.
8. Text David upon check-out and lock doors and gates.
9. Please lock keys inside of house and leave on kitchen counter top.
We hope you enjoyed your stay in New Orleans and thank you for staying with us!
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 64 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My wife and I are born and raised in New Orleans. Our hobbies are fishing, dining out, traveling, hanging with the family and our girl girl Daisy May, a 40 pound Chesapeake Bay Retriever, New Orleans food and music, and Mardi Gras!