-2 queen beds, 1 full, 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper
-all linens provided
-fully equipped kitchen
-full size washer and dryer
-basic cable in living room only
-Wii, playing cards, board games
-central air conditioning and heating
-2 car garage
-5 minutes to Provo City Center LDS Temple
-10 minutes to BYU, UVU, and Provo Airport (serving Allegiant Air)
-Provo River trail 1 block away
Pet fee of $50
Другие важные подробности
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between (“Homeowner”) and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1.Property. The property is located at: (to be given at the time of acceptance)
The property is furnished and includes all furnishing discussed in the listing.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons. An additional charge or $10 per person per night for guests in addition to 8 may be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11:00 a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the X-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules and Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
Any deductions may be withheld if any of the following are found:
i.damage to the property or furnishings, stolen items;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b.Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within ____ days of the Check-in Date:
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
As shown in the cancellation policy in addition to any fees incurred by Airbnb
10. Owners Cancellation Policy: We reserve the right to cancel at any time and for any (no) reason prior to check-in date and with no further obligations. We strongly suggest you purchase trip insurance.
12. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
13. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are credit card paid through Airbnb.
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) N
Provo, UT (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Parking. Parking is only on the side of the street (200 N), garage, or visitor marked spots. If you park in another owners parking stall your vehicle may be towed at your expense. The vehicle limit is only 2 cars in the garage. In addition, 1 visitor parking stall for no longer than 48 hours consecutively. Please make sure your vehicle will have enough clearance before you park in the garage. You may park on the side of the road (200 N) at your own risk.
Pets. Pets are allow with a $50 pet fee.
Grill. You are welcome to use the outside grill. Please make sure the grill is at least 3 feet away from home, garage, fence, or outside furniture as it may melt the siding or cause a fire. Also, remember to turn off the gas tank after each use. There are long matches to light the grill in the garage on the storage rack, since the grill lighter does not work. Please, make sure the match has cooled to touch before throwing it in the trash. There is a fire extinguisher in the garage and under the kitchen sink.
Beds and Bedrooms. Please no jumping on any of the beds…you breakie, you fixie! This goes for the sofas as well. If our beautiful townhome is left too messy, you may be charged an additional cleaning fee. No soda/pop in the bedrooms or living rooms please. No liquid in garbage cans such as opened liquid bottles, fountain drinks, soda pop, etc. No food and/or candy in the bedrooms. We have only two bedrooms that will accommodate up to 6 people in regular beds, and one sofa sleeper for 2 people. If you have more people than 8, we do not guarantee a bed so you will need to adjust and plan accordingly. A playpen can be found in the closet just at the top of the stairs, as well as board games.
Sofa Sleeper. Bedding for the sofa sleeper can be found in the closet just at the top of the stairs. The ottoman is heavy; please try not to scratch the floor when moving it. Please take all sheets etc. off sofa sleeper and place on the floor of the laundry room before you leave. Additional blankets and pillowcases can be found at the top of the stairs closet as well.
Thermostat. Feel free to turn up/down the thermostat, however, when you leave please try to turn it back down to 65 degrees in the winter and 75 in the summer. Make sure all appliances, fans etc. are returned to the state in which you found them.
TV System. You may sign onto your Amazon account or Netflix from the DVD player but you may want to remove your personal information and reset the DVD player before you leave so future guests will not have your information. There are a few DVD’s and Wii games available for your enjoyment, but if there is a DVD, game, or Wii equipment missing or damaged you will be charged. The internet is named Liberty(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and passcode is: guest1234
Peace and Quiet. Please do not ruin this for other occupants and respect our home as if it was yours as well as our neighbor’s nice quiet environment. They have graciously agreed to allow us to rent this space out with the condition that we respect their privacy and peace and quiet. DO NOT DISTURB THE NEIGHBORS. The HOA quiet hours are from 10 pm – 8 am.
Additional Information and Checkout:
Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
Laundry and Dishes. Please do not make the beds that you have used, make sure the bedding to the occupied beds are tossed back so our cleaning service will know which bedding to wash and have ready for the next occupant. Leave all the used towels in the blue or red bins in each bedroom closet. Please do your dishes in the dishwasher and add dishwasher soap each time.
Locking-up. Please ensure that all doors are locked and the garage door is shut. Please leave the garage door opener on the counter with any keys upon your departure. The code on the door will be re-set promptly upon the agreed upon check out time.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.