Fully furnished with two comfortable single pull-out beds! The room is equipped with dresser table with mirror & chair and closets, with air-conditioning. Quiet, cosy and comfortable for single or twin sharing. Non-adjoining bathroom.
Guests have access to the kitchen at all times, including use of oven, stove and refrigerator. Guests may use The Library after 6:00pm until latest 10:00pm (if not being used).
Общение с гостями
Guests may message or call on mobile, should they require any assistance on getting around or for directions.
Другие важные подробности
If guests require to rent the Suite room for more than 1 night, example - 2 nights, please complete 2 separate transactions on the dates required, or more, if required.
Hi there! We enjoy hosting our guests in a comfortable, clean space! Likewise, we would like our guests to enjoy the space, at the same time ensuring that future guests too will get to enjoy the space!
Here are some basic DO's and DON'Ts for guests :
1. No feeding the animals. :-)
2. Breakfast is served in the dining area.
3. If driving, only 2 cars maximum may park at the gate entrance. Additional cars must be parked at the public parking spaces (less than 5 mins walking distance)
4. If required, a washing machine with dryer is available for convenience.
5. Guests may use the kitchen for light cooking. Pls ask for our kitchen use policy.
6. Breakfast is served between 8:00am - 9:00am, in the dining area.
7. Smoking is allowed in the porch area. NO smoking indoors, in any of the rooms or bathrooms.
8. Filtered water is provided in the kitchen.
9. All food should be consumed in the dining area. No food is allowed in the bedrooms or the Library.
10.No cooking is allowed after 10:00pm
11. Fax, printing & scanning facilities available. Extra charges apply for use of printing and fax. Pls ask for our rates.
12. WIFI is available for guests at no extra charge.
Entrepreneurial, focused and determined. Creative, elegant, balanced and harmonious with people and environment. Always looking for the good in people and believe that positive results comes from living a positive life. Loves her friends, likes to take walks in the park and believes in eating natural and healthy. She is passionate about life; her personal and professional journey and experiences are an inspiration to help others.
She welcomes opportunities to make new friends, and loves connecting with people from all over the world. Being an avid traveller, she has travelled on solo journeys to places such as UK, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Turkey... she knows what it feels like as a traveller to feel welcome .. it makes the travel so much more fun and enjoyable!