Tourists/Conference-goers great choice! Private bedroom/bath in a renovated house close to downtown Boston, Boston Convention Center and tourist places; walk to subway Red line T 2 stops to South Station, 3 stops to Downtown Crossing and Park Street.
Beautifully furnished private room with a full-size bed, closet, computer desk and access to WiFi internet. Bathroom inside your room will be all yours during your stay with toiletries and hair dryer included.
High Speed WiFi internet; washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience with detergent provided; our modern kitchen, dining and living room area.
Общение с гостями
We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have for your stay.
Другие важные подробности
There isn't on-site parking, however there is street parking near the house that varies for visitors. The only restrictions is resident parking on most streets only on Monday through Thursday from 6 p.m.-10 a.m., you can park anywhere for any time frame on the weekends. If you need to park during the week, there is an unrestricted main street (Old Colony Avenue) for all visitors that is right next to the roundabout.
Boston Logan Airport:
- SUBWAY (40 min): take the Red Line train from Andrew station inbound 2 stops to South Station and transfer to Silver Line SL1 to the airport terminals.
- UBER (10 min): The cost one way is around $10.
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center:
- UBER (3 min): The cost one way is around $7.
- SUBWAY (20 min): take the Red Line train from Andrew station inbound 2 stops to South Station and transfer to Silver Line SL1 or SL2 2 stops to World Trade Center station. The convention center is right across Summer Street.
1. Only the ORIGINAL RENTER(S) at the time of booking are allowed to stay in the property overnight and secondly no additional guest will be brought in without prior authorization.
2. CHECK IN/OUT: The standard check-in/out times are 4 pm and 12 pm, respectively. However, I can accommodate your needs as long as it doesn't impact another renter if you have special check-in or out times. There is a keypad lock and each renter will receive their own passcode so you can come and go as you please and not worry about keys or timing.
3. Excessive NOISE & DISTURBANCES, specifically on work nights (Sunday thru Thursday) are to be kept to a minimum after 10 pm. On other nights of the week I ask that noise is kept to a controlled, restrained and respectable level do to the nature of this being a shared space.
4. SMOKING is not permitted in any of the inside premises, this includes the guest room, condo unit and building. You may smoke outside in the street or on the outdoor patio.
5. Be CAREFUL when using the appliances, flooring and furniture. If you run into an issue with anything, please call/text me immediately to address.
6. NO PETS allowed.
Please note that
1. You're responsible for ensuring that the accommodation is left in the condition it was in upon check-in.
2. You shall be liable for any damages caused by your own acts and omissions (including without limitation failure to timely vacate the accommodation) and also for the acts and omissions of any individuals that you invite or otherwise allow into the accommodation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask in your inquiry or at any time during your stay.