An art-filled oasis in the heart of Toronto. PERFECT for feeling at home in the city. Charming neighborhood surrounded by cafés & patisseries. Minutes from AGO, University of Toronto, BATA Museum, Kensington Mkt,Yorkville Shopping, CN Tower.
Enjoy a space from the pages of a magazine! An art filled apartment in the heart of Toronto right in the middle of a charming neighborhood. PERFECT for feeling like home in the city. Minutes from University of Toronto, AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario), Kensington Market, Hot Docs Cinema, Honest Ed's & Chinatown. Nestled between two of Toronto's most vibrant neighbourhoods--Little Italy and The Annex-- this serene home is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city life found right outside your door.
NO PARTYS OR EVENTS ALLOWED
The Apartment Includes:
- Comfortable Bed with Fresh Linens with Every Stay
- Fully stocked Kitchen with Built-in appliances (Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cutlery)
- Washer & Dryer, En-suite laundry
- Fresh Towels
- Free High-speed wireless internet
- Parking is available near the apartment (details for parking will be provided upon booking, if required)
Guest have access to an in-suite washer and dryer, TV, Internet, Full kitchen and a large backyard.
Общение с гостями
I am always available if there are any questions and am happy to offer helpful hints for great restaurants, and interesting places to go in the city.
I only ask that you feel at home and respect the space as you would your own.
1. Front house door much ALWAYS remain locked
2. No partys or events
3. No pets
4. No smoking or drugs in the apartment
5. No sitting or leaning on floating shelves. (It can only hold 10 lbs)
6. If furniture is moved please return it to it's original position before checking out.
У этого хозяина 278 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы