Об этом жилье
[[[ OPENING SALE NOW! ]]]
Our apt is located in Koto area currently called "Brooklyn of Tokyo".
In 17C, a famous Japanese painter HIROSHIGE UTAGAWA loved Koto and left many works with its charming points!
Although it's conveniently located in the center of Tokyo,
you'll stay away from the hustle and bustle and have a peace of mind at our apt.
In the two main BRs, you'll experience the Japanese traditional style of sleeping: to lay in a fluffy FUTON on tatami floor!
The apt is conveniently located in 10min walk from Higashi-Ojima Sta. of Toei Shinjuku Line
and only few min by bus from Kameido Sta. of JR Line.
Supermarket, 7ELEVEN, good sushi restaurant etc are located very close!
This is recommendable for family/group trip as 6-10 people can stay together. All the necessaries are provided at our flat.
From the window of kitchen, you can have Tokyo Sky Tree View.
/// Introduction of Room///
Size: 83 m2
- 2 tatami rooms with 3 single futon each
- 1 room with semi-double bed with Tokyo Sky Tree View
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with Hot Tub
- Toilet with Bidet
- Spacious Dinning & Living Room with a sofa bed
- On Top Floor
3 Sets of Single Futon(Floor Mattress) X 3
*Please bring your sleepwear.
[Tokyo Sky Tree View Room]
Semi-double sized bed X 1
Pillows X 2
Blanket X 1
Bed Linen X 1 set
*Please bring your sleepwear.
Cups & Dishes
Dish washing tools
Free Green Tea-bags
[Toilet & Bathroom]
Towels (Face & Bath)
Toilet Paper etc...
[Dinning & Living]
Dinning Tables & Chairs for 10 people
DVDs (Spiderman/Last Samurai/Minions etc...)
Sofa Bed for 2 people
Handy Guides for Neighborhood
Slippers X 10
Umbrellas X 10
Pocket Wi-Fi is included in the price.
[For 6 people]
You can use every facilities and rooms except a room with a semi-double bed.
[For 8-10 people]
You can use every facilities and rooms including a room with a semi-double bed.
*Please do not go to other floor.
Общение с гостями
Basically we are working during the daytime, so we are afraid that we may not be be available at anytime.
However if you need any help during your stay, please don't hesitate to contact us!
"I wanna book the ticket for Ghibli Museum!!"
"How can I order at the local restaurant?"
"OMG, I got lost!"
We are always glad to assistance your trip,
so we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Другие важные подробности
/// Cleaning & Laundry ///
During your stay, there will be no cleaning and laundry service provided.
Please use the cleaning items in our house in case you would like to clean up.
Regarding the laundry, there is a coin laundry shop near our apt. So please kindly do it by yourselves.
If you need any help for this, please kindly contact us.
OUR HOUSE RULES
1. Please always take off your shoes at the entrance.
2. Please be eco-friendly and save the energy.
3. Please kindly separate the garbage and the recyclables.
4. Please don’t talk too loudly & make too much noise out/inside of the room.
5. Please don’t go to the other floors.
6. Please don’t litter especially the common space of the apartment including cigarette ends.
7. Non-smoking in the room
8. For your safety, please do not go to the balcony more than is necessary.
9. Please wash dishes & kitchen tools after cooking/eating.
10. Please rub away when you spill liquids on floor/table etc.
11. Please refrain from eating something around the sleeping space.
12. Please leave the trash-filled plastic bags at the balcony. Don’t leave at the entrance.
13. Please keep your hands off from any accessories/amenities when you
leave our room.
14. Please do not invite any unauthorized friends / strangers.
15. You are not allowed to do any illegal behavior. (ex. Violations, incidents, drugs etc…)
16. In case when we find any evidence of these acts, please note that we might ask you to pay extra cost later.
17. Browsing the Internet, checking e-mail and visiting social networking web sites are all permitted via our pocket Wi-Fi. However, we ask you refrain from streaming videos and from downloading or uploading large files.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
У этого хозяина 33 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are SHUN & KYOKO from Japan.
-Born in Kanagawa Prefecture
(famous for Hakone / Yokohama / Kamakura etc...)
-Living in Shibuya with my sweet wife
-Has been working in the real-estate industry over 10 yrs
-Currently developing my own business of Private Asset Management Company
-Started to keep a kitty named "Azuki" in May, 2016 and she's Munchikin.
When I was a student, I've done my travel through SILK ROAD backpacking.
My most favorite place is South of India.
Also, what people will be surprised is that I have a license of monk :)
I always say that I can survive only with coffee, cigarette and MUSIC!
Since I am not a good English speaker,
my assistant KYOKO will often help me to communicate with you.
-Born in Tokyo (close to Mt.Takao!)
-Living in Chiba Prefecture
-Currently joined the SHUN's company
-Training in the real-estate industry
-Brought up within a cat named "Syu" in hometown and he's 12 yrs old now!
I majored Portuguese Language & Linguistics in my university.
And I have lived in Portugal for a year as a exchange student from 2009 to 2010.
Fluent in English and Portuguese besides of Japanese.
I deeply love TRAVELLING like YOU :)
My former job was the receptionist of the backpacker's hostel in Tokyo, so I might know everything YOU need! ;)
We are looking forward to having you in Tokyo!!