Private Bedroom with door key to bedroom in a fully furnished 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms apartment. Full access to kitchen, living room, dining room and washer and dryer. Your own parking, use of pool, fitness center, and other community amenities.
- Master bedroom with a queen bed, TV, window, walking closet and private bathroom.
- Desk and Chair
- Bed Linens and Towels
- Introductory toiletry kit
- Parking for 1 vehicle
- Electricity, Cable, wireless internet, and water
- Nightly Valet Trash Pick-up
- Light cleaning of common area (Kitchen, Living/Dining) every 2 weeks
For an additional fee we can arrange for our housekeeper to clean your bedroom/bathroom cleaned as well as wash of bed linens and towels (no personal clothes washing).
Have access to shared common areas in apartment such as:
Kitchen complete with housewares
Laundry room (schedule will be provide to alternate use w/ other rooms)
Amenities to enjoy:
- 10,000 sg ft. Clubhouse w/Daily Activities
- Resort Style Pool, tennis courts, racquetball, and sand volleyball courts
- Fitness Center with free classes
- Theater Room
- Free Daily Coffee in Club room
- Nightly Valet Trash pick-up from your door
- 13 Acre Lake
- 1.5 Mile Vita Course
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Walking Distance to Mall
- Walking Distance to Memorial West Hospital
- Walking Distance to CB Smith Park
- Within minutes to Ross University and Cleveland Clinic
Perfect for students due to location near Ross University and Cleveland Clinic.
Access to the private bedroom plus apartment common areas, onsite amenities free of charge including the fitness classes.
Общение с гостями
You are renting a self-serviced room/apartment, however, we are available to assist you with any questions or needs you have during and after your stay. We are here to be of service!
Check-In Time:4:00 PM / 16 Hours
Check-Out Time:11:00 AM / 11 Hours
~ Please Read Carefully ~
- We will send you a welcome Letter with arrival & departure instructions.
- We do require a copy of your photo ID prior to releasing keys. Photo ID must match person occupying the space.
- NO Noise, No Parties
- Overnight guests unless organized with host.
- You are responsible for cleaning after yourself whether in your bedroom or in the apartment's common area.
- Respect each other's space and privacy.
- NO Pets
- NO SMOKING is permitted, a $250 fee will be charged for smell removal
- Do Not move furniture or unplug or move any of the electronics or lighting fixtures inside of the home. This is for your own safety and for the safety and convenience of future guests. If you need to use a power outlet, please look for one that is not being used. You can usually find one near the bed, TV or chairs.
- Lost keys will incur a fee as follow:
$100 per Gate Entry Card
$ 25 per Apartment key
$ 50 per Parking decal
Guests shall comply with all house rules and regulations pertaining to the building in which the apartment is located, including but not limited to trash and recycling procedures, noise level limits and appropriate conduct within the building's public spaces.