Come to where the Atlantic meets the Caribbean Sea!!
Golden Bear is the closest lodging offering to the Punta Espada Golf Club and the Jack Nicklaus designed Punta Espada Golf Course. Ocean and golf green views fresh and cozy apartment. Only 4 km from Juanillo beach.
The sophisticated East Coast of Dominican Republic is nestled across 100 miles of the world's top beaches lapped by turquoise waters and dotted with swaying pal trees.
I ALSO MANAGE OTHER PROPERTIES IN CASE YOU NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE PLEASE!
Located at the eastern region of the Dominican Republic, Cap Cana is a 30,000 acre master-planned resort and real estate community. The community includes championship golf, yachting facilities, luxury homes, pristine beaches, a variety of dining and retail establishments, and numerous other amenities.
Cap Cana’s Punta Espada Golf Course, a signature designed course by Jack Nicklaus and the venue for the PGA Champions Tour 2008, 2009 and 2010, was ranked as the number one golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico for 2010 by Golfweek Magazine. This course is a 7,382-yard route with eight ocean-side holes and others that make use of the area's bluffs and beaches. The second golf Course, Las Iguanas, will launch in 2011, and has over 70% of its area constructed.
The Marina at Cap Cana is a fully operational facility with space for yachts up to 150 feet in size and offers deep-sea fishing charters among other marina services.
Cap Cana also has elegant boutiques, 14 gourmet restaurants, a spa, exclusive membership clubs, sports venues, beaches and an educational district which includes the Cap Cana Heritage School.
Cap Cana’s main beach, Juanillo Beach, is more than three miles of pristine white sand and turquoise water. Juanillo Beach is widely considered one of the best beaches in the world.
Full equiped apartment and access to project facilities such as golf, yatching facilities, boutiques, restaurants, etc
Общение с гостями
I keep constant interaction with guests vía mail / phone and eventhough I wont be present during your stay, there is a Co-Host who is the owner and lives close to take care of anything you could need!
Другие важные подробности
If you want a maid for cleaning please let me know in advance to coordinate (for extra fee).
1. Check in and check out times are in the listing, if you need to vary them please let me know at least 24 hours before your arrival, otherwise I won’t be able to coordinate. Some extra charges may apply (ex.: staff taxi) if you need to vary the schedule.
2. Please let me know before booking if the reservation is for another person.
3. Please note we will only allow entry to the property to the # of people approved in your booking (even if the property accommodates more or says no charges for extra people). We will need to approve any extra person you may have at least 48 hours before check in and pay the necessary fees (if any).
4. Please send all the names of your group at least 1 week before check in so I can process your entrance authorization.
5. Please maintain adequate levels of music/noice to not interrupt the neighboring properties.
6. In order to keep a nice looking view of the project, it is not allow hanging clothes in the balcony (project rule).
7. Please take out trash to the corresponding property area to avoid bugs and bad odor.
8. Drugs / Hookah / Prostitution / Pornography are not allowed in the property or common condo areas.
9. Please don't take out from the property BBQ, chairs, etc.
10. Guest agrees not to assign this property, nor to sub-let any part of the property, nor to allow any other person to stay therein without requesting permission to the administration and paying the appropriate surcharge (if any).
11. For stays of one month or more, guest pays energy consumption as a separate charge, unless your host specify otherwise.
12. Please treat this property as if it were yours and keep everything as you found it.
13. We are animal lovers, however, as this is a property for rent and to prevent
allergic reactions to other guests, we prefer not to allow pets or "service animals". If you have one, please let me know in advance (before booking) to see what I can do.
14. Staff tips are not included. We appreciate your generosity!
15. Groceries are not included.
16. If you need to use maid’s bedroom (if any), please confirm with me before booking if the property has one and if it is possible to use it.
17. The tap water is not potable at the Dominican Republic, please do not consume it. As a courtesy, we will have water for you for your first day.
18. Please turn off air conditioners when you don’t need them. Help us save some energy and keep the best rental rate.
19. We will appreciate not using sofas for sleep.
20. If travelling with children/infants:
a. Please don’t let them jump or eat at sofas or beds.
b. Please take special precaution so they don’t write at walls, curtains, floor, or any other property area.
c. If you need to, please bring a plastic protector for mattress.
21. The use of the swimming pool / jacuzzi (if any) is at your own risk; we don’t have life saving staff.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 162 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! I'm Patricia, the youngest of a family of six. I grew up in a southern town of the Dominican Republic with strong family, spiritual and social values.
Happily married to a lovely man. We don’t have our own children but we have 18 nieces and nephews so family gatherings are big, fun and noisy. I love my family so much!
I have lived in Canada since 2011 and we travel often to the DR to visit my family and to get natural vitamin D.
I hold an MBA and worked during a lot of years for some of the biggest national and transnational companies in the Dominican Republic mainly in the Marketing field. I have a special call for helping people and I've been involve in some NGO's in the Dominican Republic almost my whole life.
As I always dreamed, now I'm a business owner working independently and being able to combine my passions: freedom, helping others, travelling and photography. The best part is that I can handle what I do from anywhere!! And I just love it!!
I love to discover new places and cultures and I've been in 25 countries so far (Canada, Greece, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, United States, China, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Haiti, Cuba, Puerto Rico and other Caribbean Islands).
People defined me as authentic, friendly, social, honest, responsible, passionate, spiritual and curious (in a good way!). Also as family and friend oriented.
Creating memories instead of owning things are the motto of my life.
I find inspiration in simple things in life such as sunsets, going to the beach, children and being outdoors in nature.
My morning coffee and eating chocolate sometimes are non-negotiable things, ha ha ha!
You can feel very confident about booking your vacations at any of the properties I manage because I fulfil what I promise and l’ll do everything to make your experience a wonderful one, taking care of all the details and keeping constant communication with you before and during your stay!
Thank you and have fun in the sun!!