★ between Old Town & Jewish Quarter (UNESCO), trendy, artistic neighborhood - 6min to Market Square, 2min to Castle
★ double beds
★ IKEA kitchenware :)
★ fast Internet wifi
★ easy check-in (08:00-00:00)
★ airport shuttle
★ tours: Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine
A unique experience of lively bourgeois atmosphere while staying in a historic, 19th-century townhouse (registered object of cultural heritage).
This modern apartment on 2nd floor contains:
• living room with kitchenette (sofa bed)
• bedroom on mezzanine floor (double IKEA Sultan mattress)
• bathroom with a shower
• space for bikes in the courtyard
The apartment is fully equipped.
• Rooms: non-allergic bedclothes for each Guest, wardrobe, TV 32” HD + USB player, board & card games.
• Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, electric hob, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, TEA & COFFEE.
• Bathroom: clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, towels.
Fresh bedclothes & towels supplied by professional laundry service.
The apartment has safe heating and new windows, thus it’s warm in winter and relatively quiet.
Guests will have an access to everything - entire private apartment is exclusively for you. I don't even live on this street ;-)
Общение с гостями
• airport shuttle
• half-day tours: Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 80 PLN/19€ (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский)
• golf cart: private city tours
• guarded garage
• daily cleaning service
• in home massage
Другие важные подробности
• Public – 25 PLN / day (10:00 – 20:00; FREE on night time & weekends)
• Private guarded – 25 PLN
• Private guarded garage – 40 PLN (reservation is needed)
You can store your baggage in a reception on Dietla 111 street (9:00 - 19:00).
Late check-in (after 19:00) costs 20 PLN/5€ extra paid for delivery of the keys to your apartment.
FREE early check-in / late check-out (if possible).
The apartment is located in a historic building inhabited by long-term tenants = keep relatively quiet at night hours.