Location can't get any better than this, minutes away from many of the city's main attractions (The Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada) so you don't have to go far for entertainment.
1) Smoking is NOT allowed inside the unit.
2) Pets are NOT allowed inside the rental unit unless agreed to in writing between the “Rental Agent” and the “Guest” before the check-in date.
3) The property must always be locked and secured prior to being left unattended.
4) All Furnishings, appliances and unit contents should be maintained in good condition and the premises kept in a clean and sanitary manner and all garbage/recycling should be securely bagged in the waste containers provided
5) Maximum of 2 people to stay in the unit, no overnight guests
6) No parties
I live in downtown Toronto, just recently got married so it's me, my husband our dog and our cat. I've worked in real estate for the last 9 years, mostly in property management and I love what I do. I love to travel and my favourite part about travelling is finding a vacation rental, exploring the local areas, seeing how the locals live and where they hang out. I've had a few different properties in Toronto that I've rented out and it's always nice to provide someone with a home away from home. I also love food. So many restaurants in Toronto to try so I definitely can't say that I've tried them all, but always on the hunt for a great place to eat!