Driftwood is one of 6 beachfront bungalows set amongst tropical gardens and native bushland. This well appointed bungalow provides a peaceful and private setting inviting guests to relax, recharge, and enjoy the ambience of Mission Beach.
Sea change or tree change?? No need to choose.....have both at Driftwood, one of 6 beachfront bungalows set amongst tropical gardens and native bushland. This well appointed bungalow provides a peaceful and private setting inviting guests to relax and recharge.
Open-plan living and dining areas are connected by bi-fold doors to a patio and deck shaded by an extended roofline, ideal for alfresco dining. The bungalow is airy and comfortable with relaxing coastal décor, blue wooden shutters, and high ceilings. Drift off to sleep at night to the sound of waves lapping the shore.
Beautiful Wongaling Beach is a just one minute stroll along a pleasant path through the coastal reserve. There are no roads to cross and Driftwood cottage is one of the closest to the beach. The location is about one kilometre to a shopping centre and eateries, and a short walk along the beach to the water taxi direct to iconic Dunk Island.
This is my holiday house and you will have access to the entire house. (One locked storage cupboard is not accessible.)
Общение с гостями
The cottage is managed by Ray White Mission Beach, on behalf of the host, and you will need to visit their office to collect the keys unless you have made other arrangements with them. Their office is open 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday and 9AM to 11AM Saturday. If you are arriving outside these hours please call them to arrange for entry. Their phone number is ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Другие важные подробности
Reasons to Stay
• Unwind in peaceful private setting.
• Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ.
• Crystal clear swimming pool. (Pool towels supplied.)
• Enjoy relaxing strolls on miles of beach OR
• Get your adrenaline kicks with skydiving on the beach or whitewater
rafting or enjoy a trip to the Great Barrier Reef.
• Stroll to shops, facilities and eateries.
• Walk or take a short drive to superb restaurants.
• Explore nearby islands.
• Ideal for bird-watching, with the occasional cassowary strolling by.
• Please be considerate of the peaceful enjoyment of neighbouring occupiers.
• The premises are not available for parties.
• Smoking inside is strictly not permitted.
• Pets are not permitted.
• Please lock the premises prior to going out.
• On departure, please leave dishes washed, rubbish deposited in the appropriate bins, and the cottage generally clean and tidy. Doors and windows are to be locked, air conditioners, lights and appliances turned off, and the key returned to Ray White.