Nice and comfortable private bedroom with a queen-size bed in a shared apartment. Access to all the commodities (full equipped kitchen, recently renovated toiled, dinning area and living room).
- Do not send a "REQUEST TO BOOK" before reading the whole description and asking whatever you wonder about the apartment and conditions.
- Extra guests must pay a fee, extra guests not declared in the booking are not allowed.
- Prices are no negotiable.
I offer a private bedroom with double bed in a shared apartment. The apartment is on the third floor a small building (no elevator). Well located, safe, very quiet and peaceful neighborhood.
Supermarkets (LIDL, ICA, NETTO) and restaurants (Thai, Pizza) only 2-10 minutes walking distance.
Only 15-20 minutes (by bus/tram) to go to the city center, 10 minutes (by bus) to a big Mall called Frölunda Torg.
Please, read the description of the listing and the House Rules before booking.
Instructions on how to find the apartment will be provided in your booking.
- Keep the facilities clean and in order.
- Garbage containers are in front of the building.
- Make sure to lock the door when leaving and coming inside.
- If available, laundry and parking slot can be used for an extra fee.
Общение с гостями
For me, each guest requires special attention, and I want to contribute with a positive experience in his /her trip.
I try to fulfill my guests needs as much as possible, and I provide all the information they require.
To organized the stay in the best way, I require to know in advance the place and time of arrival to Gothenburg.
Другие важные подробности
- Before sending an inquiry, complete your profile and let mw know the reason of your trip.
- Ask me anything you wonder about the listing. I will not approve any inquiry if we do not communicate first.
- No extra guests are allowed, unless they are declared in the booking and the extra fees for extra guests are paid using airbnb.
- Prices are no negotiable, they are well specified on the listing.
- A guaranty deposit is required, and it is handled by airbnb.
- I appreciate to get as much information as possible about arrival and departure times, so I can plan the stay in the best way possible.
During your stay:
- Use internet with moderation, not for video conferences or downloading movies.
- Keep your belongs in the area you occupy.
- Wash plates and cutlery after using.
- Extra people sleeping over are not allowed.
- Do not smoke inside the apartment.
- Throw away the garbage often.
When checking out:
- Throw away any food or drink from the fridge and kitchen.
- Leave the keys in the kitchen.