DomusDea is the ideal solution if you're looking for a relaxing holiday: 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a little living room and a bathroom with a spa tub, completely renovated. The location is quiet and strategic for arrivals/departures to and from the city
Our apartment “Domus Dea” is situated in a great location, very convenient for arrivals and departures from the old town of Venice, but at the same time already fully immersed in the typical Venetian atmosphere.
The apartment, recently renovated, is equipped with LED TV (XBox 360, DVD player, games and a wide selection of DVDs) individually controlled heating and air conditioning and free WiFi.
The accommodation is composed of 2 bedrooms, one double and one single room, with the possibility to add an extra single bed and provision for the guest there is a crib, a fully equipped kitchen, a cozy little living room with a comfortable sofa and a large bathroom with a shower, a spa bath , washing machine and a dryer.
Both bedrooms are bright, overlooking an internal courtyard, that is very quiet.
Linen, towels, toiletries, mineral salt , and a hairdryer are provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped and, besides the stoves, the oven and the refrigerator, you can find some , (breakfast is included, milk, soy milk,marmelade etc...)
very useful appliances: a dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster and an American coffee machine.
The apartment is located in the area where there are the most important Universities (the University of Ca' Foscari and IUAV - the University of Architecture), somewhat removed from the tourist flow, but at the same time convenient to the touristic routes, strategic to get to get all sights: in fact, by taking a vaporetto along the Grand Canal or going by a walk, in about 15/20 minutes you can get to the “Rialto Bridge” and the “Piazza San Marco” (St. Mark's Square), the heart of the city.
Close to the apartment you can find many bars and restaurants and a supermarket, just 3 minutes walk.
"Domus Dea" is located in the district of Dorsoduro, along the "Calle Larga", one of the most typical area of Venice, just 10 minutes walk from the Piazzale Roma (the terminal for buses and cars, very convenient from both the airports "Marco Polo VCE" and "Antonio Canova TSF" in Treviso) and less than 15 minutes walk from the railway station "St. Lucia".
You can easily get to the apartment both by car (there are many parking lots both at the Piazzale Roma and at the Tronchetto) and by bus both from the airports (VCE and TSF) and by ship, seen that the “Cruise Terminal” is located just 20 minutes walk (from there you have to take the "People Mover", a little train that in 5 minutes takes you to the Piazzale Roma).
From "Domus Dea" in a few minutes you can get into the Campo Santa Margherita, a delightful little square, surrounded by lots of restaurants and typical shops, one of the most popular area also among the university students.
From Campo Santa Margherita Square you can easily get to the “Accademia Bridge” on the Grand Canal, where you can visit the "Gallerie dell'Accademia" (Accademia Art Gallery) a museum with the works of the best Venetian tradition, with masterpieces by Titian, Tiepolo and Tintoretto.
From the Accademia Bridge you can get to the St. Mark's Square, the heart of the city, in less than 10 minutes walk.
Nearby the apartment, in just 10 minutes walk, you can also get to the "Basilica Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari", the "Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista" and the "Scuola e Chiesa di San Rocco".
The excellent position of the apartment "Domus Dea" allows to get to a multitude of small restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops that are all in the neighboring area.
Другие важные подробности
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT:
The check-in is from 2.00pm to 7.00pm, but we can welcome you starting from 10.30am, in order to give you the key and drop off your luggage.
The late check-in from 7.00pm to 10.00am (midnight) have to be previously agreed and have an extra fee of 20,00 euro.
The check-in after 10.00am (midnight) are not allowed.
The check-out later than 10:00am are not allowed or pay for another night.
THE LUGGAGE - IMPORTANT NOTE:
Since it is a private apartment, we don't have a common and free area where to keep the luggage of our guests after the check-out.
At the check-in, however, the guests can easily drop off their luggage, starting from 10.30am, always prior agreement, without any charge.
At the check-out the apartment must be left available, ready for the next guests.
There are left luggage facilities both at the Piazzale Roma - the terminal for buses and cars - 10 minutes walk from the apartment - and at the railway station Santa Lucia - less than 15 minutes walk from Domus Dea apartment.
We usually suggest our guests to go to the luggage store at the Piazzale Roma that is very handy if you have to leave by bus to both the airports "Marco Polo VCE" and "Antonio Canova TSF" in Treviso or by train (the railway station Santa Lucia is 3/4 minutes walk from the Piazzale Roma).
LEFT-LUGGAGE AT THE PIAZZALE ROMA
You will see the sign "Deposito Bagagli - Cooperativa Transbagagli" which are the luggage storage offices, next to the People Mover station.
This office is open from 6:00 to 21:00.
The cost is 7,00 euro for 24 hours storage.
Phone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
LEFT-LUGGAGE AT THE RAILWAY STATION SANTA LUCIA
You will find the Deposito Bagagli near platform n. 1, in the station.
This office is open from 06:00 – 23:00.
The cost is 6,00 euro for the first 5 hours, then 0,90 euro per hour from the 6th to 12th hours and 0,40 euro per hour from the 13th hour onwards.
- CHECK-IN: the apartment is available from 2:00pm to 7:00pm.
- For arrivals after 7:00pm up to 12:00 midnight will be asked an extra fee of 20 Euro. Advance warning by e-mail or by phone is essential.
No check-in after 12:00 midnight.
- Starting from 10:30am, if requested by guests and always prior agreement, we can keep the luggage and give you the apartment keys
- CHECK-OUT: it is necessary to vacate the apartment not later than 10:00am or pay for another night.
- The apartment has not a reception, therefore we need an accurate arrival time (the check-in is on appointment ONLY).
- Price is exclusive of the tax imposed by the City of Venice, which amounts to 1,50 euro per person (children under 10 years are free of charge).
- We can store your luggage only at the check-in, always prior agreement (only starting from 10.30am, not before)
- It is not possible to drop off your luggage at the check-out (please read carefully the important note in the previous section "Altre cose da evidenziare")
High season: February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
Low season: December, January
Note: the periods of Carnival, Easter, Christmas, other holidays are considered high or very high season and the prices will change.
- CHECK-IN: è possibile accedere all'appartamento dalle ore 14:00 alle ore 19:00.
- Per arrivi oltre le ore 19:00 e fino alle ore 24:00 è previsto un pagamento extra di 20,00 euro.
Si richiede comunque di avvisare tempestivamente tramite e-mail o telefono.
Oltre le ore 24:00 non vengono effettuati check-in.
- A partire dalle ore 10:30, su richiesta del cliente e sempre previo accordo, possiamo tenere i bagagli e consegnare già la chiave dell'appartamento
- CHECK-OUT: è necessario lasciare libero l'appartamento entro e non oltre le ore 10:00, pena il pagamento di un’altra notte.
- L’appartamento non ha una reception, quindi per l’arrivo abbiamo bisogno di un orario accurato (i check-in sono SOLO su appuntamento).
- Dal prezzo è esclusa la tassa di soggiorno imposta dal Comune di Venezia, che ammonta a 1,50 euro a persona (i bambini fino ai 10 anni non la pagano).
- Deposito bagaglio solo al check-in e sempre previo accordo (solo a partire dalle 10.30, non prima)
- Il deposito bagagli al check-out non è possibile (si prega di leggere attentamente la nota importante nella sezione "Altre cose da evidenziare")
Alta stagione: febbraio, marzo, aprile, maggio, giugno, luglio, agosto, settembre, ottobre, novembre
Bassa stagione: dicembre, gennaio
Nota: i periodi di Carnevale, Pasqua, Festività Natalizie, altre festività sono considerati alta o altissima stagione e i prezzi subiranno delle variazioni.
Ciao, I have been living in Venice for age, I’m passionate about art . I like traveling, theater, opera and arts. I furnished my house with designer furniture and antiques that reflect the real soul of Venice. I love meeting people from all over the world and I will be happy to provideyou all necessary advice for a visit of the city even in places less known by mass tourism and to live a few days as real venetians .
Ciao, vivo a Venezia da tanto tempo, sono un appassionata d’arte. Mi piace viaggiare, teatro, opera e arte. Ho arredato la mia casa con mobili di design ed antichi che rispecchiano la vera anima di Venezia. Amo conoscere persone provenienti da tutto il mondo e sarò lieta di fornirvi i consigli più utili per una visita della città anche nei luoghi meno conosciuti dal turismo di massa e per vivere qualche giorno da veri veneziani.