Enjoy Old Hawaii-spacious 2000 sq ft condominium/lanai flowing with friendly aloha energy. All new luxury construction built into the ground floor of villa belonging to the original developer of Waikoloa Beach Resort. Perfect sunsets--Pacific views!
Two large Master Bedroom Suites equal in size, views, and amenities perfect for two couples--each with sliding doors opening onto lanais and large side windows to enjoy cooling ocean breezes. Fine linens, orthopedic mattress, Sony TV, luxurious travertine stone floors and granite finishes. Ensuite Master Bath features double sinks, separate shower/tub, private loo, plush bath towels and beach towels.
Spacious comfy living room with oversized twin sofas, granite wet bar with built-in wine fridge, 55" Sony TV with 200 cable channels, free strong WIFI, local phone with long distance to 31 countries, and half bath off the entrance.
All built-in Thermador German-engineered top of the line kitchen with gourmet oven, 48" wide side-by-side refrigerator with ice/water in door, triple insulated dishwasher, Bosch Washer and Dryer. Excellent cuisinart coffeemaker, blender, toaster, crock pot, rice maker, wustoff knives, etc. 10 place settings of china, lotsa glass and acrylic wine and drink glasses.
Extra large 600 square foot lanai with grill, and outdoor dining for eight featuring panoramic views of the palm studded Beach Course and the blue Pacific Ocean.
Luxurious travertine stone floors throughout, 10' ceilings, recessed lighting, beautiful crown molding, and no owner's clutter. A third bathroon powder room is off the entry. VillaOne is designed as a vacation rental equipped with only the essentials for a fabulous Once In a Lifetime Dream Vacation.
Covered parking adjacent to front door.
We provide all paper products and cleaning supplies. Excellent selection of spices, and a few staples like tea, flour, sugar, honey, salt, pepper, vinegar, cooking oil provided. No toiletries provided.
This entire condominium is yours. Reserved-for-you covered parking is adjacent to your private entrance front door. Easy to unload groceries, luggage, and sports gear.
Общение с гостями
Bitsy and Ric, your Villa One hosts, have owned property on Big Island of Hawaii since 1989. They live on island full time. They are active hikers, outrigger canoe paddlers, kayakers, snorkelers, scuba divers. They love this island and love to share their knowledge with their guests.
Другие важные подробности
Villa One is designed as an upscale vacation rental. The owners never stay in it, thus it is not cluttered with their personal stuff. Instead, it is outfitted with beach chairs, beach towels, high line kitchen tools, fine linens as at 5 star hotel--only more private, impeccably clean and sanitary, topnotch hi end decorator detailed furnishings. A built-in All Thermador German engineered dream kitchen and beautiful granite wet bar with built in wine fridge allows true Hawaii indoor/outdoor living with dining for 8 inside or outside on your spacious 600 square foot lanai. Villa fronts the Beach Course and beyond are views of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy year round sunsets from the lanai, living room, and bedrooms. Modern, sophisticated furniture enhances the island ambience.
Nightly rental rate includes the Hawaii 13.416% GET and TAT taxes. Discounts may be available in low season or for two persons instead of the maximum occupancy of four persons.
Our nightly pricing includes State of Hawaii GET (4.13% general excise tax) and State of Hawaii TAT (10% tourist accommodation tax) on our nightly rental fees and housekeeping fee. Sorry, but it is required by law and we have to collect and remit these to Hawaii--part of the upkeep of these beautiful islands. These taxes total 14.416%. Nightly rental fee higher on holidays, selected events, and whale season. DISCOUNTS MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR TWO PERSONS but the booking system doesn't allow me to publish them. I can quote them to you and re-submit a quote. MONTHLY DISCOUNTS TOO!
1. Check-In 4pm or later. Check-out 11am.
2. No smoking--not in villa, lanai, or on the grounds. Nice!
3. Pets are not permitted anywhere in Waikoloa Resort--sorry we cannot accommodate this family member.
4. Maximum occupancy is 4 persons who must be registered in advance.
5. Renter must be 21 years of age or older.
6. This is the Tropics and we sparingly apply natural pesticides. Your neighbors include bugs, rodents, mosquitoes, geckos, large cockroaches. Dirty dishes, drink glasses, BBQ tools must not be left out overnight or you will attract and get to meet these critters on a first name basis.
7. No daily maid service. Mid-stay cleaning and fee of $150 required if longer than 15 days.
8. As close as we are to ocean, guest agrees to refrain from flushing anything other than tissue in the toilets, guest agrees to restrict use of garbage disposal to minimal bits of food.
9. Help us keep our rates reasonable by conserving electricity (Hawaii Island has second highest rate for power in US) and precious water. Turn off fans and TV. Unplug chargers as soon as electronic devices are charged--these are huge electricity drains. Enjoy ocean breezes and leave AC off. When running AC, please close doors and windows.
10. No Parties, Weddings, Family Reunions in this peaceful residential community.
11. Enjoy your time in Hawaii and at VillaOne and the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Be aware this is not Disneyland--the ocean, hiking, traffic, time share salesmen can be dangerous.
11. Guest agrees to abide by all the Rules of the Shores and the Waikoloa Beach Resort.
Bitsy is a good name and description for me. Retired and fun loving, my husband Ric and I are water people. We take full advantage of the fabulous opportunities for fitness and pleasure inherent in living right on the Pacific Ocean. Most mornings will find us enjoying our coffee while perched on a lava flow mound surrounded by waves. We then take a hike, or kayak, or hang with friends from the Waikoloa Canoe Club--do some outrigger paddling or serious coffee conversation at Starbucks in the Waikoloa Beach Resort Queens Shops.
On a calm day, we might pull out our snorkel gear--floating with green turtles, yellow tangs, black minini fish--all in the cool clean aqua of the Pacific. On a big wave day, you'll find us at Paniau--a well known surf spot or at world-famous Hapuna Beach boogie boarding.
We close out most evenings with a fabulous home-cooked meal of local fish like Ahi, Ono, Opakapaka with wild rice or polenta and local fresh greens and mushrooms-- while watching the sunset again from our perch on the lava flow. Often we are lucky and see a green flash. Some nights, we curl up and gaze at the fabulous black Hawaii night sky--us and astronomers from around the world researching at Mauna Kea.
We love having family and friends visit and share with them our 25 years experience from owning a home on Big Island. Let us help you understand the beauty and wonder of The Big Island. Glad we live on Big Island!