This four storey canal house has spectacular views over the biggest canal of Amsterdam - the Prinsengracht, and is centrally situated on walking distance from the Anne Frank Museum. This area; “de Jordaan” has the best bars, shops, museums, theater.
Experience living in a characteristic canal house of 1780. The house is foreseen from all luxury:
- Spectacular views over the canal
- A cosy roof terrace
- 2 bathrooms - 1 with a bath
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- A Queen size bed, and a bed closet with a double bed
- Wifi and Cable tv with international channels (BBC,CNN, ZDF etc.)
- Washing/drying machine
- A direct 24-hour bus service to/from the airport around the corner.
You can use the entire house. It is all yours.
Общение с гостями
During the key exchange we will guide you through the house, and tell you about the special places in the neighborhood.
Non smoking house , no drugs , no party's