Our cosy room is suitable for those who are here for work, to study or just on a vacation. A stones throw away are many local food centres, a shopping centre, banks and parks.
Our family wanted a great way to meet new people from all over the world. We wanted our guests to have a really good time experiencing the "Singaporean Singapore". Hence we started hosting guests at our cosy house since May 2012.
We have a simple goal in mind, to be the friendliest Airbnb hosts in Singapore.
The room is a simple and cosy place that comes with:
-Single Bed(With an additional pullout bed)
WHO SHOULD STAY WITH US?
1.If you want affordable, and true value-for-money accommodation in Singapore
2. If you are on holiday in Singapore and want to know the best places to sight-see, eat delicious Singaporean food and experience the true Singaporean culture
3. If you are in Singapore for any event and need a place to stay
(eg. Conventions, Meetings, Weddings, F1 race etc)
4. If you are coming to Singapore for work and need a temporary place to stay while finding long-term accommodations here
Guests will have access to the refrigerator. Light cooking is also allowed. We encourage all guests to make themselves at home as much as possible:)
Общение с гостями
We will always interact with our guests, to settle them down into a new city/neighbourhood.
Другие важные подробности
If you are interested in our place, drop us a message and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
*(In the message, please do include your purpose of stay in Singapore)
*Reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis
*Please note that there will be a small fee included for check-ins from 12.00 am-8.00am.
These are some of the house rules which all guests have to abide by:
1. Upon arrival, we request for your personal identification. This is for administrative purposes.
2. Strictly no smoking allowed at all. This is for safety and health reasons.
3. Please turn off ALL Air Conditioning, Lights, Fan and Water Heater when not in use. We do not want to waste precious electricity and help save the earth.
4. Visitors are not allowed.
6. Do not take anything that does not belong to you
7. Noise level to be kept minimal after 12 midnight.
8. As we like to keep the room clean for the next guest/s, we request that you eat in the dining area.
9. Please leave footwear at the entrance of the house before entering. We strictly do not allow footwear within the house.
10. Unsure of anything??? Just ask. We will be more than happy to help you out:)
I am Mariel, an easily excitable undergraduate in Yale-NUS, a new liberal arts college in Singapore :) I just graduated from the School of the Arts in Singapore as the first performance art major, and am very much interested in the arts (fine arts, literature, film, media arts etc) / arts appreciation.
If you enjoy traveling and seeing the world, undertaking new adventures and challenges, and initiating creative groundbreaking projects, then you've met the right person! I would love to listen to all your wonderful stories, exciting ventures and brilliant thoughts. If you're up for it, I could even take you exploring the nooks and crannies of Singapore...barefoot!
I look forward to meeting you!
Update: I am currently staying in a residential college on campus, so I may not be around on all weekdays. My family will be around to host you. I'll be back on weekends to have a chat with you! ^^