Our charming little home is settled in North Augusta, just a quick 18 minute drive from the National. Woods are surrounding, with a cozy cottage feel. Quick access to i20. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, a large living space, and a sun room. Come enjoy your stay at the Masters!
Our space is surrounded by woods and creates a cozy environment. The sunset can be seen just over the trees and shines directly into our sunroom.
We are also just a quick 10 minutes from the North Augusta Greeneway biking and walking trail.
Netflix account, Comcast Cable, Apple TV, Free Wifi, 2 Large Flat Screen TVs
Другие важные подробности
We are settled in the CSRA, which means you are a quick drive away from Augusta, Georgia, Aiken, and Edgefield. Each little city has much to see and enjoy.
Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- We expect you will respect our home.
-- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let me know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit
Hi! My husband and I are so excited that you are interested in our little home. We are located in North Augusta, South Carolina.
We love to travel, we have a bucket list and check off one big event every year. So far, we have done: New York for New Years, London for New Years, Hollywood, Disney Land, Disney World, San Fransisco, Los Angles, we have been on several missions trips to the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, and Mexico, and of course we love the beach for a summer vacation.
We love meeting new people and are excited to let you enjoy our town for a couple of days.