Whisper quiet retreat for all seasons in updated contemporary saltbox in East Hampton's NW Woods with brand new chic saltwater pool with tanning ledge. Close to beach and charming East Hampton, Amagansett, Sag Harbor and Montauk! Rental contract required. RR # 161918
(min 15 day stay)
Open and bright, the spacious living room opens to the deck for easy entertaining/barbecuing. Three Mile Harbor is a relaxing 9 minute walk where you can launch a kayak or a paddleboard. Calm bay beach is only one mile away and ocean beaches 6 miles away. Enjoy the working FIREPLACE on cool evenings.
House has IP controls so have pool warming up and house cooling down during your drive out to the Hamptons, so they are at the perfect temperature to enjoy when you arrive!
Organic landscaping. Child safety gear available including crib, safety gates, bed guards, door guards etc.
Renting entire house only
Общение с гостями
Happy to help before, during, and after stay!
Другие важные подробности
Unfortunately, we can't allow pets due to allergies.
No sharehouses. Monthly Renters will be charged excess if electricity is higher than $400 for month or Propane is higher than $400 for month. No more than 7 people are allowed to stay in house per East Hampton Code.
52 Settlers Landing Lane Rental Agreement
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Ben Harris (“the Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at: 52 Settlers Landing Lane, East Hampton, New York. The property is furnished and includes all kitchen appliances including microwave, coffee maker, waffle maker, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, 50 inch HDTV with soundbar and subwoofer, bose sound system, farm table and chairs, bedroom furniture, living room furniture, kitchenware, cookware, diningware, linens and towels ]
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and up to 6 other persons. No more than 4 people can be unrelated
3. Maximum Occupancy: 7 people.
4. Term of the Lease:
The lease begins on date specified on airbnb at Noon(the “check-in Date) and ends on date specified by airbnb at 11AM (the “check-out date”)
5. Minimum Stay: N/A
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Fees are governed by airbnb agreement
INSURANCE & LIABILITY: Landlord shall not be liable for and Tenant shall indemnify Landlord against any injury, loss or damage sustained by Tenant or any person who uses the Premises during Tenant’s occupancy. Tenant shall be responsible for maintaining insurance on any of Tenant’s possessions that remain at the Premises.
11. INTEGRATION: This Lease reflects the full understandings of the party and replaces and supersedes any other understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, oral or written. Any amendments to this Lease must be made in writing.
12. SWIMMING POOL: The subject property has a swimming pool located thereon. The tenant(s) will use the swimming pool at the tenant’s own risk. The landlord will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained by the tenant and/or the tenant’s occupants or guests when using the swimming pool and the tenant will indemnify the landlord for any actions resulting from injuries to tenant and/or tenant’s occupants or guests.
The tenant is responsible for the general maintenance of the swimming pool. This includes, but is not limited to, keeping the swimming pool clean of debris and keeping the pool areas clean, neat and organized. The landlord will have a pool maintenance company provide regular cleaning and adjustment of chemicals.
The tenant is responsible for keeping all gates locked and the swimming pool area secured at all times.
The tenant understands and agrees to allow the landlord or agents of the landlord access at regular times to maintain the pool equipment and provide pool maintenance.. The tenant agrees to refrain from attempting to make any repairs or adjustments to the pool equipment or to any of the electrical wiring for the pool equipment.
The tenant must immediately notify the landlord of any repair that the swimming pool may require. The tenant is responsible for the full cost that may be due for repair and/or replacement of the swimming pool that is required as a result of negligence by the tenant or the tenant’s occupants or guests. The tenant must operate the swimming pool in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and in a safe, responsible manner.
The tenant should not adjust the chemicals unless the landlord provides consent and in that case must store chemicals in a safe manner.
No pets of any kind are permitted in the swimming pool at any time.
The tenant understands that the swimming pool is strictly an amenity and that the use of this amenity is not guaranteed under the terms of the lease. Any interruption or non-availability of the use of the swimming pool will not violate any terms of the lease.
If the tenant violates any part of this contract, the tenant will then be in default of the lease. In the event of a default, the landlord may initiate legal proceedings in accordance with local and state regulations to evict or have the tenant removed from the leased premises, as well as seek judgment against the tenant for any monies owed to the landlord as a result of the tenant’s default.
By my electronic signature, I agree that rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as
evidenced by the electronic signatures set forth below
Signature (electronic or manual)
Exhibit A - Rental Rules
1. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation/, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Pets are NOT permitted inside the house
4. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the house.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
Parking is limited to 5 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner..
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Fireplace: Guest must open the flue prior to using the fireplace and close it after use. Guest must tend to the fireplace until the fire and embers have completely burned out. Guests must use only store-bought seasoned firewood.
10. Water and Septic: Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
11. Weather: No refunds will be given for storms or inclement weather. We do not refund due to road conditions.