A restored 1800s town house just a few steps away from the picturesque grand harbour and from the capital city Valletta. The house has been restored in 2015 and is fitted with new furniture, kitchen, bedrooms, living room and bathrooms.
The house is situated in a quiet street in Floriana, only 5 minutes on foot from the capital city Valletta and 1 minute away from all major bus routes. The house is very comfortable and contains all the functional modern amenities one needs for his stay, including air conditioning, televisions, wifi, insect screens and a fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, oven and electric hob.
The house consists of two floors and a basement, with two rooms on each floor.
Ground floor: Entrance into hall with open plan fully equipped fitted kitchen/dining together with an air-conditioned living room with sofa-bed, computer workspace and cable television. One can also find an independent spare toilet.
First Floor: An authentic staircase leads you to a living room with large wardrobe enjoying a channelled view of the Grand Harbour from its Maltese balcony. There is another air-conditioned bedroom with 160x200 double bed with en-suite facilities and cable television.
Basement: At basement level one finds a restored authentic arched cellar which has been expertly converted into a rainforest shower room with large wash hand basin and relaxation room.
All the restorations and furniture purchases were made in 2015, thus enabling you to make use of all modern amenities.
Also available in the house are 2 televisions with major TV channels and free Wi-Fi connection throughout the entire house. Bed linen, towels, hand towels, neach towels, blankets, quilts, soap and food snacks are provided at check-in to each guest.
The entire house is fully accessible from the main door situated at street level. There are no lifts in the house.
Free parking can be easily found just outside the house. Some parking spaces can only be used for 150 minutes between 8 am and 5 pm, week days only.
Другие важные подробности
We can also provide up to 2 cots for infants/young children.
the property is not ideal for people with mobility issues due to stairs leading to both bedrooms.
- A maximum of 4 guests and 2 infants (0-2 years) is allowed.
- Check out is at 11 am. In case you need to store your luggage due to a late departure you can do so at the house till 3pm or till the next check-in is due.
- Respect your neighbours ... they are all very nice people, so please be nice to them by not being noisy.
- We took great pride in finishing this house using the best standards possible. Please treat it as if it were your own.
- Do not waste electricity. Switch off all lights and air conditioners before leaving the house.
- Keep the house clean.
- Rubbish is not to be left outside the house overnight. It is to be taken out first thing in the morning. Waste separation is encouraged.
- This is strictly a non-smoking house.
- Kindly note that not complying to the rental and house rules ,might, in certain cases, lead to an immediate termination of the rental agreement on our part without any refund (in other words, eviction)
- Enjoy the house to the full and be happy!
Either me or my husband will meet you at check-in in order to explain all amenities and on how to get around the area. We will be able to give you suggestions on places of entertainment etc. Anything you need, just call or message. We are more than happy to help where we can with both the house and any 'insider information' on our beautiful islands.
I am a business teacher by profession but have recently opted to a change in career working in my family's shoe business, on marketing. I am also a full time mum to 2 young girls.
As a family we love travelling to different places and appreciate the importance of getting back to a comfortable, clean and peaceful environment after a day (or night) out.
We renovated this house in 2015 and have taken great care in keeping its original features such as its original Maltese balcony, arches etc. We want to give you a truly "Maltese" experience by staying in a typical townhouse but with modern amenities. Hope you like it just as much as we do!