Об этом жилье
Private room right in the heart of DOWNTOWN. Private Bathroom. 32" TV in room with NETFLIX. Floor 16 with a great City view surrounded by high rise buildings. A few steps away from everything. Amazing cafe's, great restaurants, super markets, the business district, shopping street, The Library
Beautiful private room in a Downtown apartment. The area is very central, very safe, can be traffic noisy and the beautiful night downtown lights which I love. Private bathroom. 32" TV in your room with NETFLIX. Your room has a queen bed, side table, a large window with the view of the high rise buildings and spacious closet. Private Bathroom.
* There are 2 AirBnB rooms out of the 3 in total. You are welcome to say hi to the other guest or not. I am not permanently residing on the property. I am always reachable by messages or phone and within a close distance should an emergency arise. When at home, I am trying to catch up on homework, exams, house chores and work and don't have much free time at the moment unfortunately.
* NO PARKING in building. There are many parkades within walking distance for day or overnight parking. NO GYM in building either.
You have access to everything in the apartment except the other AirBnB bedroom and my bedroom/office. Living room, Kitchen and Balcony are common areas.
* High speed WiFi
* Fresh linens and towels
* Lots of local attraction pamphlets and city map in your room
Общение с гостями
I am not permanently residing on the property. I am always reachable by messages or phone and within a close distance should an emergency arise. You may run into my other Air BnB guest/s and if you feel like socializing please do so. When at home, I am trying to catch up on homework, exams, house chores and work and don't have much free time at the moment unfortunately. Sometimes I don't even meet my guests!
- Please no shoes on carpets
- Please dishes in the dishwasher, do not wash by hand
У этого хозяина 76 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm Sally. I've traveled the world. Born in Bulgaria, my family moved to England when I was little before as a college student I decided to go to US and now Canada has been home for 8 years. I love traveling, but Vancouver is the best city to live.