Beautifully appointed & renovated farm house catering for families or groups of friends looking for a relaxing getaway. We are also close to a number of wedding venues in the area so it's a great place for your wedding guests to stay!
Enjoy cooking, eating, wine tasting, watching movies, reading books, listening to music and marvelling at the view.
For more photos and updates follow hampshirefarmhouse on Instagram and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
Our renovated farm house invites you in through the open plan living and dining area, through to a gourmet galley kitchen , cosy sitting area and 4 generous bedrooms.
Wander out onto our large verandah and (if you can pull yourself away from the stunning view), prepare a BBQ or perhaps you'd like to try your hand at making a pizza in the pizza oven. There's plenty of room for the whole family to dine under the stars out here as well, with an 8 seater table.
Once the sun goes down and the temperature drops, head back inside for some TV, a DVD or board game, or you may simply like to pull up a beanbag, grab a book or magazine from our extensive library and curl up in front of the slow burning wood combustion heater. It's a tough choice....
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
* Generously large open plan living room with comfy couches, TV, DVD player, iPod dock and bean bags!
* Dining area linking the kitchen and living room, with a cabinet full of DVDs, books and magazines to keep you entertained.
* 1 x deliciously comfortable double bed in a spacious bedroom;
* 2 x minor bedrooms, each with a set of bunk beds (one double bunk and one also has a spare single mattress, which can be placed on the floor in any room) and plenty of children's books and toys. We also have a high chair and portacot if required.
* 1 x master bedroom with gorgeous French style king size bed, its own ensuite and views galore
* 1 cosy sitting room, luxuriously appointed with comfy sofas, a writing desk, a stunning view and plenty of magazines and books to keep you chilling out for days.
* The main bathroom (shared by the guest room & 2 bunk rooms) has a bath, lovely strong shower and toilet....there is another toilet located off the laundry for those busy times!
* The laundry includes a front loader washing machine and dryer and just outside, is the clothes line for quick air drying.
Love COFFEE? So do we and that's why we have an easy to use Nespresso coffee machine. You shouldn't have to feel the need to leave the chilled out surrounds of our home just to get your caffeine fix!
Completing the gourmet arrangement, we have a large gas cooktop, generous sized oven if you're feeling like baking or roasting and of course a DISHWASHER so you're not wasting any holiday time washing up! There are plenty of quality pots & pans for your use. We have thought of everything.
Picture this, two families enjoying a break together - kids watching a movie or playing a board game, parents preparing a meal, cooking on the BBQ outside, enjoying a glass of wine and living the dream for a few days or more....or three or four couples on a magical getaway, maybe you're in town for a friends wedding...or maybe you've just decided to let the wind in your hair and take a trip to the food bowl that is the Southern Forests? Either way, you'll love it here
FOLLOW US on INSTAGRAM @hampshirefarmhouse or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
You will have full access to our home and surrounding large garden. Walking around the area is both enjoyable and relaxing and there are plenty of trails in the surrounding forest.
For obvious reasons, the shed and surrounds is strictly off limits. Please bear in mind that this is a working farm, with livestock (and occasional vehicles coming and going) so therefore please leave all farm gates as you find them.
The property is surrounded by state forest and the view from our home, overlooking our enormous dam, is just wonderful.
There are also many amazing things to see and do within the surrounding areas of Manjimup, Quinninup, Pemberton, Walpole, Northcliffe and Bridgetown.
Общение с гостями
I will be available by phone and email during your stay.
There is someone close by who will be able to assist in the event of an emergency and will keep an eye out on things.
As a working farm, our farm manager might be around during your stay, however he will not come anywhere near the house and uses a different gate to access the farm.
Другие важные подробности
LONG WEEKENDS: Min 3 night booking
EASTER: Min 4 night booking
JULY & SEPT/OCT SCHOOL HOLIDAYS: Min 5 night booking.
Simply treat our home with respect and look after our belongings, which we have made available for our guests.
This is not your standard 'chalet' missing all the essentials, it is our home and as such we have provided everything we can think of to make your stay more enjoyable.
No smoking anywhere inside the house please and if you're smoking outside, please be considerate and do not throw cigarette butts onto the ground.
Pets are by negotiation only.
We have equipped our home with everything you need to ensure you enjoy a relaxing stay and want for nothing.
Please only take home with you your own belongings - ie what you brought here with you.
Respect the privacy of our neighbours.
Most of all, please make the most of your stay and enjoy everything this fabulous area has to offer!