NEW LISTING!! Relax in this spacious, comfortable and clean home after a day of big adventures in Moab. Brand new carpet, bedding, paint and more! Equipped with everything you need, you will not want to leave!! 5 QUEEN BEDS!
Our home has all of the comforts of home. With a fully stocked kitchen, you can make your own meals easily. There is a bbq grill on the back patio along with patio seating. The flatscreen tv in the living room has satellite programming. Each bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and there are 2 comfortable queen pull-out sofas in the living area.
This rental is for the entire home, including the 2 car garage and fenced in yard!
Общение с гостями
Feel free to contact me anytime prior to or during your stay.
Moab, UT 84532
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the property. A $50 fine will be issued for cigarette butts found anywhere on property, and a $500 fine for smoking within the building.
2. People other than those in the Guest(s) party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other persons in or on the property are the sole responsibility of Guest(s).
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. FURNISHINGS: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, returning all furniture to its original position before checking out.
5. APPLIANCES: Only use appliances for their intended use. Please do not put plastic on the stovetop at any time.
6. PETS: Pets of any type are NOT allowed anywhere on the property at any time. If pets are brought onto the property, a $200 deep cleaning fee will be assessed and additional fees for any damage caused by the pets.
7. PARKING: Parking is limited to 2 cars + 2 trailers. Street parking is permitted but please be mindful of neighbors driveways and sidewalks.
8. HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. COMMUNITY POOL AND HOT TUB: Please obey all rules and regulations at our community clubhouse and pool. NEVER leave children at the pool unattended.
10. FIREPLACE: The fireplace is a vented gas fireplace. No special instructions needed.
11. WEATHER: No refunds are given due to weather conditions.
12. CANCELLATIONS: If I (we) cancel our reservation after it has been confirmed and less than 30 days prior to reservation, the Owner will make every attempt to re-book the reservation. If the reservation is re-booked at the same rate, 90% of the total funds paid will be refunded. If the reservation cannot be re-booked, we understand that the monies paid will not be returned.
13. INSPECTION: I (we) agree to accept the rental property upon arrival, provided it meets the basic description as listed on the Rental Websites. In addition, I (we) agree that we will not be entitled to a refund of rent money, nor relocation to another property, and will have no claim or recourse against the Owner.
14. I (We) agree not to bring on to the premises any pesticides, cleaning products, aerosol sanitizers, air fragrances, etc. I (We) agree that there will be no loud or large parties in the home or on the premises and that we will maintain the premises in good order and appearance and not conduct ourselves in a manner offensive to the neighbors.
15. I (We), along with our guests and visitors, agree that there will be no drug use on the property, or any disturbance, annoyance, endangerment, or inconvenience of the neighbors, or use of the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violation of any law or ordinance or committing waste or nuisance on or about the premises. Such activity will immediately terminate our occupancy and rental agreement of the premises.
16. Owner or Owner’s Agent may enter the premises immediately in the event of an emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; and with a 24 hour notice for normal maintenance or to show a prospective tenant.
17. Occupancy (including small children, infants and visitors) is not to exceed 8 persons without prior permission from the Owner. If more than the maximum number is found to be occupying the leased property than was agreed, I (We) agree that our damage deposit will be forfeited. Additionally, this Agreement may be immediately terminated without refund.
18. Occupancy of an RV, campers and/or tents on the premises is forbidden.
19. I (We) shall be responsible for all damage, breakage and/or loss to the premises, except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualties (deemed by Managers of Property) which may result from Occupancy. I (We) agree that all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, household contents, etc., other equipment and fixtures will be in the same condition as at the beginning of our stay.
20. The property will be left in the same good and habitable condition as it was found in. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Owners within one (1) hour of Occupancy. I understand the property will be inspected prior to my (our) inhabitance and when I(we) depart. Otherwise, I (We) agree that repair costs for any damages may be posted to my (our) credit card or, if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the moneys due for full cost of replacement/repair.
21. I (We) acknowledge any loss and/or damage to the Property will result in a charge for replacement value to my (our) credit card, or if I (We) are paying by check or money order, I (We) will promptly submit the monies due. I (We) agree to indemnify and save Owner and Property Managers harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased property by me (Us), guests or invitees. Also from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the property.
22. The Owner shall provide utilities, furniture and fixtures, cookware, linens and towels as noted on website listing.
23. PRIOR TO VACATING THE PROPERTY, Renter is responsible for REMOVING ALL TRASH AND RECYCLABLES, ENSURING ALL DISHES AND COOKWARE IS CLEAN OR AT LEAST IN THE DISHWASHER WITH DISHWASHER RUNNING, and returns any furniture that was moved to its original position. Failure to do so could result in extra charges. Beds need not be “stripped”, and towels need not be “piled” when you vacate the unit.
24. Check-out time is no later than 10:00 a.m. local time on the day you are scheduled to leave unless prior arrangements are made. We must be able to enter the home by 10:00 a.m. for housekeeping services. Failure to vacate the premises on time will result in a charge for an additional night’s stay.
25. Owner shall not be liable to Tenant, Tenant’s guests, licenses or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Tenant shall hold Owner and Managers harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises, parking lot, or community and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his guests, licensees or invitees.
26. This Agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for the Tenant’s use only. No changes to, or changing of locks of the premises are permitted. I (We) will not use premises as a location for amateur or professional film / video without prior consent and arrangement with Property Managers/Owners.
27. You must be 25 years of age to rent this home and provide proof of age, if requested.
Violation of any of the above rules gives owners the right to keep some or all of damage deposit at their discretion.
By renting this property, I (we) agree to the terms and conditions stated above, and to enjoy ourselves, relax, and make wonderful memories!
We are a very active family and discovered Moab about 12 years ago when my family got into dirt biking. My husband, 3 kids and myself all ride, never able to get enough of what Moab has to offer. We have 2 units and I also manage a couple listings for some friends. We invite you to enjoy our homes and hope you find them comfortable home bases while you explore the many wonders of Moab.