WINTER SPECIAL OFFER: *** WAS $120/night *** NOW FROM $37/night ***
Prime beach road apartment. Fantastic 100% sea views. Count the whales from your bed / while cooking breakfast in your own open plan conservatory / kitchenette. Conveniently situated on M4 coastal road (main road) between Muizenberg, Kalk Bay, Fish Hoek, Glencairn, Simon's Town, Penguin Colony, Boulder's Beach, Cape Point. 100% cotton sheets and fresh towels. Top quality bed. Nespresso coffee bar, quality teas.
Opposite small sandy beach and a tidal pool. Independent, private parking & private entrance, large bathroom (bath/shower, bidet), mini kitchenette.
0 minutes from whales (June to November).
10 mins to Penguins
15 minutes to WW2 canon
20 Minutes to Scarborough over the Redhill mountain pass.
20 Minutes to Kommetjie over the Blackhill express.
15 minutes to wild baboons and ostriches.
10 mins to Kalk Bay and fish market fresh-off-the-boat.
20 Minutes to Muizenberg (body boarding and surfing)
20 mins to Cape Point park gate (Cape of Good Hope, Diaz beach)
15 mins to Chapman's Peak
10 mins to Noordhoek beach
5 mins to Kwikspar shop
45 mins to city >M3 (Waterfront and Table Mountain top)
45 mins to Stellenbosch >R310
Wine estates: Klein / Groot Constantia, Steenberg, Two Oceans.
• The mini Kitchenette is equipped for BASIC self-catering with a Microwave oven, Induction stove cooking plate, Toaster, Bar Fridge/freezer, Nespresso machine, cordless kettle, teapot, filter coffee plunger, pots, pans, cutlery and crockery.
• We stock the bar fridge with a selection of seasonal essentials such as fresh milk, filtered water, eggs, fresh fruit.
• The coffee bar includes a variety of teas, filter coffees, Nespresso coffee pods, hot chocolate pods, rooibos pods, honey, sugars, milk pods, etc.
"If it's not good enough for us, it's not good enough for our guests" - your hosts. We use only 100% cotton linen, soft puffy over-sized duvets, and lots of pillows (soft, medium and firm).
• The double bed's mattress is brand new and of Superb quality with built in memory foam to comfort a sore back and stiff legs. A dual operated electric blanket lets each guest choose his or her own temperature settings.
• An open plan dressing area has bright down-lights and built-in cupboards and some drawers styled with solid Bamboo doors. There's enough space for all your clothing and empty suitcases to minimize clutter. We supply wooden hangers.
• The large bathroom has a comfortable toilet with a bamboo seat and a separate bidet. The extra length bath is so large and wide that two people can soak and relax with bubbles. We place candles everywhere for a romantic calming atmosphere. The shower is over the bath and has a hand shower extension that reaches down to the baths base.
• The mini kitchenette is located in the conservatory (glass room) that overlooks the ocean. There are two modern chairs and a "table" trolley that you may move about to take advantage of the ever changing view - yachts of all sizes, whales, seals, dolphins, fish eagles, sea gulls, Naval vessels, Fishing boats, Cape Argus cyclists, marathon runners, and people walking their pets or taking casual strolls.
• Expandable shutters and block out curtains will block unwanted light should you wish to sleep late or have a nap.
• The entrance hall downstairs used to be "the old boat-house". Although the ceilings are quite low, we designed the space to be open, light and bright. We suspended paintings and carvings to move about ever so slightly in response to a breeze. We placed an oversize unusually styled Chaise-longue couch on the opposite wall to lie back on and enjoy watching the art move.
We are situated on the Beach Road directly on the sea. We live in the safest part of Cape Town, South Africa. Most residents in the area take early morning or evening strolls to enjoy the clean fresh sea air. Down the road is the Dixie's restaurant for breakfasts, sun downers, steaks, fish and wood fired pizzas. The historical Victorian naval village of Simon's Town, (Simonstown), is a hub for trips to Cape Point, Boulder's Penguins, Whales, Kalk Bay, Chapman's peak, Vineyards, Naval Museum, 15 min walk or 5 minute drive to Scratch Patch Mineral World, WW2 Canon view point, Shark cage diving, regular snorkeling, and home of the legendary WW2 "Just Nuisance Great dane".
Guests park at a designated secure parking space behind a large automated security gate.
Guests have private access to their apartment directly from their parking space. The private entrance "hallway" is a wide and open space with works by local and foreign artists. A wide staircase leads to the first floor where most of the apartment is. The property has armed response and a transparent automated security system, however, our guests will be supplied with a remote and key to come and go at any time.
Общение с гостями
We respect the guests privacy and we are available to answer any questions. We love recommending the best places for sight seeing and places to avoid.
Rule 1: Relax and have a good time.
Rule 2: Enjoy a long hot bubble bath in our massive bath tub.
Rule 3: Laughter is always welcome. :)
Rule 4: The properties are very big here, so please be noisy until at least 10pm.
Rule 5: Run across the road to the tidal pool for a quick swim in fresh sea water.
Rule 6: Please don't bring home any penguins or whales - we have plenty of them :).
Rule 7/8/9/10: Relax and have a good time.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 18 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am generous and love sharing knowledge and culture. I love traveling around Southern Africa and settled in Cape Town's southernmost suburb called Simon's Town. I have lived here since 1993. I love our culture and frequently tour around South Africa. I have been everywhere and love updating my knowledge of all the nooks and special places we offer as a country and local community.
I love culture, music and food and know where to go for great "African" experiences and good value meals from vegetarian to fish fresh of- the-boat to whatever you can imagine. I frequently inspect our local beaches and mountain parks, and I am very involved in conservation and responsible recreation.
I'm an eccentric "MSc Web Science and Big Data" grad-student at the University of Liverpool, currently working on my thesis that studies the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on humankind's Intelligence Quotient (IQs).
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.