A traditional alpine chalet, upgraded with a private spa (sauna, hot-tub, steam room, un-heated tub, yoga room) professional grade kitchen, movie room, vaulted ceilings and a comfortable modern feel.
Exceptional outdoor facilities including 3 huge sunny decks with outdoor dining (seats up to 28) and sofas, extended parking, private back deck/lawn and an outdoor fire place.
* Private Spa with Hot Tub, Plunge Pool/Splash Pool, Steam Room, Sauna & Yoga Room.
* 11 fully ensuite bedrooms with 14 queen beds... sleeps up to 24 people
* 11.5 bathrooms
* Outdoor gas fire-pit
* Professional grade kitchen, including a 48' Viking range, double fridges, double dishwashers, wine cooler, etc.
* Harvest (dining) table outside to seat up to 28 people comfortably
* Outdoor kitchen with double BBQs & burner
* Gas fireplace
* Movie room with 80' flatscreen smart TV & tiered sofas
* In-ceiling speakers connected to SONOS/Spotify/Wall-mounted iPad
* Private Garden
* Outdoor dining space (for summer/fall, seats up to 28 people)
* Parking for up to 9 vehicles
* Entry storage for ski jackets, boots, helmets, etc.
* All linens & towels provided
* All beds have Serta's highest quality mattresses
* Kitchen basics provided (oils, spices, cleaning supplies, etc).
You will have access to everything on the property!
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A SPECIAL EVENT OR PARTY AT THE HOUSE... the more details you can give us, the better. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We ask all guests to sign a booking contract. The terms are listed below.
We have a very strict set of rules that we ask all guests to adhere to:
* No smoking in house.
* No illegal substances in the house - if we find any traces of illegal substances in the house, we need to initiate a deep clean of the entire house to be 100% sure no harmful substances are left (you will be invoiced $500 for this service). It is a risk to small children, and we are a child-friendly home!
* No pets in the house – this is an allergen-free home.
* No parties or events to be held on the property.
* No noise audible from outside the property after 10pm – keep doors and windows closed to keep sound inside.
* No shoes outside of the tiled entry
* No skis, bikes or snowboards inside the house – please store them in the garage.
* No DJ equipment, speakers or additional furniture in the house.
* No more than the agreed upon number of guests at the house at any given time.
* Absolute maximum 24 people.
* Do not leave the fire-pit lit without supervision.
* All external doors and windows must remain closed when you are not in the room. Critters will invade!
* No litter outside or around the property.
* No food or food-like substances left outside.
* Follow the hot-tub rules - no music, no glass, no food, lid on when not in use, etc.
* Do not move furniture, unless agreed in advance.
* Groups of under 25's must inform us before booking, as it affects our insurance policy - get in touch for more information.
* No sub-lets allowed – the lead guest must be staying at the house, unless agreed in advance.
* No arrivals earlier than 5pm on the first day, or departures after 10am on the last day, unless agreed in advance.
Please be aware that additional cleaning charges will apply if you do not adhere to our policies.
We live in Whistler year-round so we are close by if you need us.
We always meet you upon arrival to show you around and make sure you can find everything... after that we will stop by daily to maintain the hot-tub, but will not enter the main living space unless you ask us to!
I have lived and worked year round in Whistler for over 8 years now - I have a wealth of experience and local knowledge, so please let us know if you have any questions about Whistler!
My husband and I started running vacation rentals as our full time business just after the 2010 winter Olympics... we still manage our original properties (Nighthawk Lane & Aurora Lodge) & have since bought two houses for the business, Chalet Edelweiss & Alta Lake Chalet (coming spring 2016). We love helping people discover the best of Whistler!