Belle Isle Cottage is a charming and comfortable home just a 10 minute walk to the village, ferry & beaches! Situated on a quiet, non-through road., this cozy, year-round home with a large screened-in porch, opening to the deck with a gas grill & nice yard. Enjoy our sunny, enclosed front porch with futon, fully equipped kitchen, living room with TV, DVD player, assorted DVDs, games, radio/CD player and bedrooms with all new mattresses.
Welcome to Belle Isle Cottage! Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We think you will find our cottage to be a comfortable place to enjoy your stay on Peaks Island.
Our guests are welcome to enjoy all living spaces in our cottage. We prefer that shoes not be worn inside the home. The fireplace CANNOT be used as it would be unsafe to do so. The washer and dryer are located in the basement which can be reached from the sun room.
Общение с гостями
If you need to reach us during your stay, please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Другие важные подробности
We have two beach chairs available for your use, but you may wish to bring beach towels. We ask that our guests NOT use bath towels for the beach. The skillets are kept in the drawer below the stove and other kitchen essentials in various cupboards.
1. Thank you for NOT smoking inside our home.
2. We prefer that shoes NOT be worn indoors.
3. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit of 6 unless agreed upon in advance.
4. We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
5. Please keep the property and all furnishings as you found them.
6. Pets are permitted ONLY with prior approval with a $50 fee charged per pet.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are provided, we suggest you bring beach towels. We do NOT permit bath towels to be taken to the beach. We ask that guests wash and dry all bed sheets and towels used then return them to the second floor hallway closet.
8. If your stay includes Monday, which is trash pick-up day, we ask that you put your trash out early that morning or the night before if you're checking out on Sunday. Although we supply "regular" trash bags, anything left curbside must be put in the "City of Portland" garbage bags which may be purchased at Hannigan's Market. We ask that all recyclable items (paper, metal, plastic and glass) be placed in the blue bin and also put out with the trash on Monday morning. We will take care of your trash in "regular" trash bags if left on the back porch at check-out. If you wish to bring your trash to the island Waste Transfer Station at anytime during your stay, I have a map hanging in the kitchen with directions. Even if they are closed, you are allowed to drop your trash in the labeled containers at anytime.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is NOT SAFE - Please do not attempt to use it.
11. Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
12. Quiet time after 10pm please.
С 01 сентябрь 2017 - 01 октябрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.
My husband, John, and I are life-long residents of Portland. We have always loved spending time on Peaks Island and are thrilled to have just purchased our very own cottage. We hope that our little piece of heaven will be a great experience for our guests!