Perfect location, ideal for any kind of stay in Charleston. Walking distance to the historic Downtown, the beautiful Hampton Park & awesome neighborhood restaurants. Light & airy space, high ceilings, ceiling fans in every room, hardwood flooring, an open-kitchen with marble counter-tops, and all other modern conveniences.
Spacious and clean. Open plan kitchen and living area. 3 bedrooms upstairs with one en-suite and family bathroom.
Unrestricted access to the whole space
Другие важные подробности
Please be careful on the stairs. Especially if you have children or elderly relatives with you.
1. Please always keep the front gate closed and front and back door closed and securely locked while staying at the house when you leave or someone is not present at the house. The people in the neighborhood are, of course, very friendly and welcoming, but we always want to avoid any potential instances of burglary or crime.
2. Please be careful when climbing the stairs or using the banisters in the house. The top banister in the upstairs hallway, unfortunately, is currently loose/ in a state of disrepair, and we would not want anyone to fall or get hurt. It's always important to be careful and stay safe at all times!
3. Please do not open or interfere with any items in the three bedroom closets while staying at the house - these are personal items that should not be damaged or removed. We very much appreciate, in advance, your help and attention in this regard.
4. Please do not interfere with any items in the bathroom medicine cabinets or under the master bathroom sink while staying at the house - these are personal items that should not be damaged or removed. We, again, very much appreciate, in advance, your help and attention in this regard.
5. Please feel free to use the washer/dryer and dishwasher while staying at the house - washing materials are available in the laundry room and under the kitchen sink, but we prefer you to buy your own or replace these items after substantial use. Please report any malfunctions in this regard immediately to the host.
6. Please feel free to use the kitchen stove, appliances, utensils, and refrigerator while staying at the house. Please do not, however, remove or use any items (unless specifically labeled) already present in the pantry or refrigerator when you arrive or that you do not purchase while visiting the home. Please also use the vent when cooking in the house and place any used dishes or utensils in the dishwasher or wash and replace in the proper cabinets according to when you arrived in the house. If the fire alarm happens to go off while cooking, please wave a towel in front of the alarm until the beeping subsides and open the doors to properly ventilate the house.
7. Please feel free to use the Internet and television while staying in the house. The internet network is INTELLINET. The television remotes are located in the coffee table bowl. Press the "TV button" at the top of the silver remote to turn on the monitor, and the "Cable button" on the same to control the channels. We have Showtime and HBO free for your enjoyment. Please do not, however, order any movies "On Demand," during the duration of your stay unless you intend to properly reimburse the host. Thank you, in advance, for your consideration in this regard.
8. Please feel free, also, to borrow or use and of the books in the small "office library" or located on the bedside tables during the short duration of your stay. Please do not, however, fail to replace or return those books you might like to borrow before your departure. Our collection is very precious, and we appreciate, in advance, your consideration in this regard.
9. Please feel free to use the fresh and clean sheets and towels located on the beds upon your arrival at the house throughout the duration of your stay. At the end of your stay, however, we would very much appreciate it if you would please either wash these items, fold and place on at the base of each of the beds, or at the very least leave in the washing machine for cleaning by the host. We appreciate, in advance, your help and consideration in this regard.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы